“First class safari with the little extra!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 90 activities in Nairobi
Type: Tours
Attraction Details
Eiksmarka
“First class safari with the little extra!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

My wife and I went on a safari for 4 days together with Sufiyan and a driver. We rented a 4x4 alone instead of a minibus together with 5 other people. If you can afford it, do it. It will cost some more but is worth it.
My expectations where high but Sufiyan was great.
We got to see "the big 4" (didnt fint any rhino).

I will recommend Tropical Adventure Safaris and Sufiyan to everyone.

Visited July 2012

• Polish first
Haltern am See, Germany
“Amazing photo safari through the Kenyan National Parks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2011

We booked a photo safari with Tropical Adventure Safaris for end of July / beginning of August.

It was a tailor-made trip with exclusive use of the 4x4 vehicle and our own guide and driver.

Within our 5 days safari we visited four national parks. We were picked up at Diani Beach and had our tour through Tsavo East (Voi Wildlife Lodge), Tsavo West (Ngulia Safari Lodge), Amboseli (Sopa Amboseli Lodge) and Ngutuni (Ngutuni Lodge) back to Diani.

The whole trip was very well organized and we even had the chance to modify the itinerary during the trip to fit our wishes.

Both our driver Sufiyan and guide Singha gave us a lot of information about the african wildlife and led us to places in the National Parks, where we had a good chance to spot the animals we wanted to see. By the morning of our 3rd day we already even made it to see the big five.

The nice and friendly manner combined with the experience and professionalism of Sufiyan and Singha made it an unforgettable vacation!

Visited August 2011
Camorino
“Photographic Safari”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2011

Tropical Adventure Safaris

I’m a professional photographer and teacher based in Europe - Switzerland, my main subjects are the African’s wild life, in particular big cats.

We spent 11 days on safari trough Tsavo East – West – Lake Nakuru and Masai Mara with Director Sufiyan and their drivers, and off course the super charged Land Rover V8 4x4 especially built for crazy photographers.

Everything was perfect organized in according with my needs, as a photographer I want to stay out in the bush as long as possible to follow the animal’s tracks, a dreams! I saw almost everything I wanted, from lion’s family to leopards, from red elephants to white rhinos.

I would like to thanks Sufiyan for his knowledge on African’s wild life and off course his skill as a “mud-driver”.

I highly recommend Tropical Adventure Safari to those of you that are in searching of adventures and friendship.

If anyone would like to ask me some question don’t’ hesitate to contact me at: flavio.poggi@flaviopoggi.com

Visited August 2011