“Decent Budget hotel in Nairobi” 4 of 5 stars

PrideInn Hotel Westlands
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Westlands Road | PO Box 66969, Nairobi, Kenya   |
Ranked #40 of 131 Hotels in Nairobi
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Decent Budget hotel in Nairobi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I stayed here with my family for 4 nights after shifting to Nairobi. It is a decent budget hotel located very close to the heart of Nairobi.
Decent food and slightly smaller rooms but very comfy. Good breakfast as well and caters to an Indian clientele.

The only downside would be lack of a good variety in their menu.

Room Tip: Try to take rooms on the 1st floor.
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Mkenya1, Manager at PrideInn Hotel Westlands, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Dear ankeet_sinha,

Thank you for the feed back on your stay at PrideInn Westlands. I & the team are happy to read that your family stay with us was a good experience.

I have noted your comment on food variety & shared this with our executive chef & we assure you of a better menu. Please allow me to invite you & the family for a meal at our restaurant at your convenience to sample the fantastic meals we have introduced.

Looking forward to hosting you again.

Best Regards
Nelson K.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Kampala, Uganda
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

PrideInn Westlands is the place. Excellent service! Would definitely refer it to other travelers on short mission in Nairobi. Good food and selection of drinks awesome! The staff are warm and welcoming!. We were served by Erick Odango and he was keen to detail. Keep it up PrideInn Hotel!

• Stayed August 2015, traveled with friends
Mkenya1, Manager at PrideInn Hotel Westlands, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear ABEL A

Thank you for the positive review on TripAdvisor,

I am glad to read that your stay at PrideInn Westlands exceeded your expectations. I will be sure to share your sentiments with Erick on his excellent services.

Looking forward to hosting you in future.

Berlin, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have now stayed at Pride Inn on several occasions and continue to be impressed with the service provided by the staff there. The food is excellent and rooms are immaculate. Only issue I had was poor internet connectivity during my last visit, and News Channel. This time round, all was well.most recent visit in August 2015.

Stayed August 2015, traveled on business
Dear Wolfgang F,

Thank you for the review on TripAdvisor.

We appreciate your continued patronage at PrideInn Westlands & assure you of progressive improvement in delivery of services to our guests.

We look forward to hosting you in future & wish you the best.

Kind Regards
Kiambu, Kenya
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed at PrideInn Westlands Hotel for one month long as part of a volunteering trip to Kenya. This place was so good! Lovely friendly people, lovely food, lovely scenery, felt very safe.The room were considered luxurious to me as I'd been in a home stay previous to this that didn't have showers! They were clean and had everything I needed.If I ever return to Nairobi I'd definitely come back to Pride Inn.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
Mkenya1, Manager at PrideInn Hotel Westlands, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear Kiambi A,

Thank you for the positive feedback.

The staff also express their appreciation for the positive feedback from you & are happy to learn that we made you feel at home during your 1 month stay with us.

We hope to host you again in future

Best Regards
Meru Town, Kenya
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2015

It was pleasant the third time,, except that I could not stay here for my entire length as they were fully booked. Staff was congenial and very helpful. Food was good and reasonably priced. it was in a central area for shopping.

• Stayed July 2015, traveled on business
Dear Kimathi,

I am glad to read that you enjoyed your stay at Westlands & that you are a loyal client to PrideInn Hotels.

We hope that next time you will be able to stay the full length and keep feeling the PrideInn Touch.

Meru, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2015

The staff at this hotel are exceptional. This is my first time traveling solo and I had a one night stopover in Nairobi at this hotel. The staff made me feel very settled and went above and beyond to make me feel welcome. Thank you especially to the restaurant staff who were so friendly! My room was comfortable and the shower was excellent/

• Stayed July 2015, traveled solo
Mkenya1, Manager at PrideInn Hotel Westlands, responded to this review, July 27, 2015
Dear John N,

Thank you for the positive response on TripAdvisor.

We at PrideInn value each guest & ensure that their stay is just like home, warm & friendly. I will pass your sentiments to the entire team.

Karibu Tena
Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2015

i came to kenya for business and a friend booked me in Prideinn, my stay was short though for two days but i enjoyed every bit of it,the food is good and the location is good taxi service and the driver was so professional Mr,Dickson.all the staff were friendly and were always asking if everything was ok Talk of good Hospitality i indeed felt it,i will comprehend my fellow partners to stay in prieinn and no where else.Thanks for everything

Room Tip: i stayed in one room and cant tell about others
  • Stayed June 2015, traveled on business
Dear Shrikumar k K,

Thank you for the positive feedback on TripAdvisor.

I am glad to read that you enjoyed our PrideInn Touch & look forward to hosting you & colleagues in future at PrideInn Westlands.

Nelson K