“Excellent services” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #38 of 102 Hotels in Nairobi
Mbale, Uganda
“Excellent services”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

We were here for a night and we found the hotel very convenient. Very accessible from the shopping arcades, malls and couple of exchange bureau and entertainment joints. Restaurant service was excellent with very friendly waiters and bar man. Rooms very spacious with save and coffee making apparatus. A/C and card lock system. We felt really safe and we promise to be back with more friends in December!

Room Tip: Walking a lone at night is not safe, take a cab even for a short distance.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
mumias, Kenya
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

This was unexpected honor, the moment I arrived, even though I had not expected to be recognized being a political function, the manager already knew I was part of the delegate, I did not need to look for a parking which seemingly was full. The manager picked my car and drove it into private parking. the all day I did not bother, What surprised me is that after the workshop, My Mercedes was just next to the exit. Thanks a lot. Unfortunately I did not take the name but it would be easy to locate the gentleman. All the staff were very disciplaned and the food was really good.

Room Tip: Very ideal location for meetings and training
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Larrykinn2002, General Manager at PrideInn Hotel Westlands, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Ahsante Honorable, we are greatly honored. We do also appreciate you very kind comments about our services. At Prideinn, We take it as our duty to ensure our clients comfort and safety while staying with us. We hope to see you again and thanks for the review. Lawrence G. Kinyua. General Manager
Kakamega, Kenya
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

Among the workshops i have attended and organized for the last 5 months, I wish to admit that this was by far very well managed. The staff especially Peter was extremely useful to us. In fact the whole section he was around to assist whenever we required assistance. Every other room which had our participants was assigned an attendant. What a wonderful job you guys are doing at Pride centre. Ionly wish you were situated in my county. Thanks guys. Felgon, see you home.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Larrykinn2002, General Manager at PrideInn Hotel Westlands, responded to this review, October 26, 2013
Thank you so much Josh, It was so nice working with you too. Am glad everything went on so well. We surely appreciate your comments. We are glad you found time to make a review on our services. Lawrence Kinyua, General Manager
Isiolo, Kenya
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

I was very impressed by the breakfast offer that we had Pride center. The service good and the staff friendly too. The parking space looked quite enough for a even a large group. Definitely we are coming back.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
PRIDEINN_12, General Manager at PrideInn Hotel Westlands, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Dear James. Thank you so much for appreciating our Breakfast offer, service and staff. I presume this was Redghton Group. You are most welcome to PRIDECENTRE. Lawrence Kinyua, General Manager
Bungoma, Kenya
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

I surely felt that the accommodation rates were unfairly high for a hotel of this class, though my partner believed otherwise. The bedding and especially the mattress and the pillow, were cool. But again being close to the public means access road, we had slight trouble getting sleep before 11.oopm. What was amazing is how the Management took up the issues after our comments in the following Morning during Breakfast. The general manager wanted to know how the night was and I had to explain my discomfort with the noise and all, and though I never mentioned I had all the intentions to check out, we were change to the opposite wing facing the .. I think some Embassy and our second and third night was fabulous. Thanks Lawrence for the Beautiful Black Forest and the note. You are GREAT. I hope with our next visit we shall get a fully equipped gym as promised.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the Embassy are more costy
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Joseph, Am humbled. Thank you for appreciating our efforts to ensure your comfort. Unfortunately, that particular day there was a public function around town and that was the cause of the noise. Normally, Westlands is one of the most calm locations in Nairobi, especially at Night. We surely hope to host you again soon. Lawrence Kinyua General Manager.
Berbera, Somalia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

Though I arrived late on the evening of 2oth Oct, I was pleasantly received by a very brilliant receptionist and i felt so well. the hotel has spacious room very clean and breakfast is awesome.. with herbal tea and ever smiling waitresses. Beatrice and Rosemary my favorite. I look forward to enjoying my entire stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
PRIDEINN_12, General Manager at PrideInn Hotel Westlands, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Thank you so much for your appreciation. We have taken note on the key staff you have identified. We are glad all was well and we assure you of a pleasant stay. We look forward to your feedback after your stay as well. Lawrence Kinyua, General Manager.
Nairobi, Kenya
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

One day I had to stay at their sister hotel because prideinn westland was full but when I was moved back I had a super comfortable stay. Ms Nishma was just superb, I guess she was just making up for my transfer and yes she did win my heart.
All credit goes to the management team for ensuring my stay was pleasent. I will be back to Nairobi on December 21st 2013 and Mr. Lawrence and team I look forward to an amazing stay.

• Stayed October 2013
PRIDEINN_12, General Manager at PrideInn Hotel Westlands, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Dear George. Thank you so much for the review. We are delighted you loved our services. Your december reservation has been made. Management has extended a 50% on your reservation. Lawrence Kinyua, General manager

Been to PrideInn Hotel Westlands? Share your experiences!