“CountyAssembly” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #41 of 96 hotels in Nairobi
Kakamega, Kenya
“CountyAssembly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

Among the workshops i have attended and organized for the last 5 months, I wish to admit that this was by far very well managed. The staff especially Peter was extremely useful to us. In fact the whole section he was around to assist whenever we required assistance. Every other room which had our participants was assigned an attendant. What a wonderful job you guys are doing at Pride centre. Ionly wish you were situated in my county. Thanks guys. Felgon, see you home.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Larrykinn2002, General Manager at PrideInn Hotel Westlands, responded to this review, October 26, 2013
Thank you so much Josh, It was so nice working with you too. Am glad everything went on so well. We surely appreciate your comments. We are glad you found time to make a review on our services. Lawrence Kinyua, General Manager

57 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Isiolo, Kenya
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

I was very impressed by the breakfast offer that we had Pride center. The service good and the staff friendly too. The parking space looked quite enough for a even a large group. Definitely we are coming back.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
PRIDEINN_12, General Manager at PrideInn Hotel Westlands, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Dear James. Thank you so much for appreciating our Breakfast offer, service and staff. I presume this was Redghton Group. You are most welcome to PRIDECENTRE. Lawrence Kinyua, General Manager
Bungoma, Kenya
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

I surely felt that the accommodation rates were unfairly high for a hotel of this class, though my partner believed otherwise. The bedding and especially the mattress and the pillow, were cool. But again being close to the public means access road, we had slight trouble getting sleep before 11.oopm. What was amazing is how the Management took up the issues after our comments in the following Morning during Breakfast. The general manager wanted to know how the night was and I had to explain my discomfort with the noise and all, and though I never mentioned I had all the intentions to check out, we were change to the opposite wing facing the .. I think some Embassy and our second and third night was fabulous. Thanks Lawrence for the Beautiful Black Forest and the note. You are GREAT. I hope with our next visit we shall get a fully equipped gym as promised.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the Embassy are more costy
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Joseph, Am humbled. Thank you for appreciating our efforts to ensure your comfort. Unfortunately, that particular day there was a public function around town and that was the cause of the noise. Normally, Westlands is one of the most calm locations in Nairobi, especially at Night. We surely hope to host you again soon. Lawrence Kinyua General Manager.
Berbera, Somalia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

Though I arrived late on the evening of 2oth Oct, I was pleasantly received by a very brilliant receptionist and i felt so well. the hotel has spacious room very clean and breakfast is awesome.. with herbal tea and ever smiling waitresses. Beatrice and Rosemary my favorite. I look forward to enjoying my entire stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
PRIDEINN_12, General Manager at PrideInn Hotel Westlands, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Thank you so much for your appreciation. We have taken note on the key staff you have identified. We are glad all was well and we assure you of a pleasant stay. We look forward to your feedback after your stay as well. Lawrence Kinyua, General Manager.
Nairobi, Kenya
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

One day I had to stay at their sister hotel because prideinn westland was full but when I was moved back I had a super comfortable stay. Ms Nishma was just superb, I guess she was just making up for my transfer and yes she did win my heart.
All credit goes to the management team for ensuring my stay was pleasent. I will be back to Nairobi on December 21st 2013 and Mr. Lawrence and team I look forward to an amazing stay.

• Stayed October 2013
PRIDEINN_12, General Manager at PrideInn Hotel Westlands, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Dear George. Thank you so much for the review. We are delighted you loved our services. Your december reservation has been made. Management has extended a 50% on your reservation. Lawrence Kinyua, General manager
Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Pride inn is the obvious place for conferences. It has the best conference facilities and very friendly, welcoming hotel staff. Located in a quite environment a short distance from Nairobi City Centre. I was not dissapointed.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dear Mr. Kiptoo, We are honored. Thank you so much for your review. We are happy we did not disappoint you and your group. You mean a lot to us and we appreciate your patronage. Lawrence Kinyua, General Manager.
Southampton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

At first my friend had booked for a room at a Hotel in Westlands, very close to our office.... which was very fine but as it turned out to be, It was a disappointment. On the third day, I opted top check out Prideinn. (I had only seen a couple of reviews about it some good some bad) which equally is a walking distance from the Office. I later learnt that this place is in most cases full. I was lucky to get a room facing the Road. A total difference experience from the earlier hotel where i had been booked. Staff here are quite friend and the offer especially breakfast is of real value. Thanks to Dan the Restaurant Manager who would do for me Ginger tea every morning. I really felt like extending my staff but Am sure to come back.

Room Tip: Roomks facing the room side are more idea as per my experience
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear Elizabeth, We are humbled. Thank you for taking time to write a review for us. We really appreciate your time and kind words. Lawrence Kinyua, General Manager.

Been to PrideInn Hotel Westlands? Share your experiences!