“Super comfortable stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #37 of 111 Hotels in Nairobi
Nairobi, Kenya
“Super comfortable stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

One day I had to stay at their sister hotel because prideinn westland was full but when I was moved back I had a super comfortable stay. Ms Nishma was just superb, I guess she was just making up for my transfer and yes she did win my heart.
All credit goes to the management team for ensuring my stay was pleasent. I will be back to Nairobi on December 21st 2013 and Mr. Lawrence and team I look forward to an amazing stay.

• Stayed October 2013
PRIDEINN_12, General Manager at PrideInn Hotel Westlands, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Dear George. Thank you so much for the review. We are delighted you loved our services. Your december reservation has been made. Management has extended a 50% on your reservation. Lawrence Kinyua, General manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Pride inn is the obvious place for conferences. It has the best conference facilities and very friendly, welcoming hotel staff. Located in a quite environment a short distance from Nairobi City Centre. I was not dissapointed.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dear Mr. Kiptoo, We are honored. Thank you so much for your review. We are happy we did not disappoint you and your group. You mean a lot to us and we appreciate your patronage. Lawrence Kinyua, General Manager.
Southampton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

At first my friend had booked for a room at a Hotel in Westlands, very close to our office.... which was very fine but as it turned out to be, It was a disappointment. On the third day, I opted top check out Prideinn. (I had only seen a couple of reviews about it some good some bad) which equally is a walking distance from the Office. I later learnt that this place is in most cases full. I was lucky to get a room facing the Road. A total difference experience from the earlier hotel where i had been booked. Staff here are quite friend and the offer especially breakfast is of real value. Thanks to Dan the Restaurant Manager who would do for me Ginger tea every morning. I really felt like extending my staff but Am sure to come back.

Room Tip: Roomks facing the room side are more idea as per my experience
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear Elizabeth, We are humbled. Thank you for taking time to write a review for us. We really appreciate your time and kind words. Lawrence Kinyua, General Manager.
vadodara
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

I have been staying in this hotel since last my 3 visits, its very quiet place in WESTLANDS, not far off from Waste Gate and Sarit Center, for that matter even village market, which you rarely find with good, polite and cooperative staff who are always ready to look after you.

Yes they need to surely make some changes in their bathrooms showers, which is quite unfriendly in terms of its functioning, also if they can keep some variation in their break fast for mainly Indians who are staying at this place, also they should put at least one pedestal fan when it is hot out side, other wise i would strongly recommend this place to be while in nairobi....

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Larrykinn2002, General Manager at PrideInn Hotel Westlands, responded to this review, October 12, 2013
We are very exicted to learn that your stay was indeed memorable. We definately believe we shall be hosting you again soon. Lawrence Kinyua, General Manager
Nairobi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

Excellent Conference facilities offered and very helpful staff namely Felix,Wahome,Bernard,Patrick,Duncan,Winston and Grace Muthoni. The conference room was set up well, the food and beverages were prepared well and on time.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear Carol, we are so delighted to learn that you found our services and the facility Excellent. Tahnk you for appreciating Felix, Wahome, Bernard, Patrick, Duncan,Winston and Grace Muthoni. They were very excited to learn of your review. Lawrence Kinyua, General Manager
Nairobi, Kenya
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

We had a workshop at this premises and I could not believe how organized these people are. everything was on time, and the response from the supervisors was timely and we really enjoyed the day. Am glad at least some of the little talked about hotels have the magical touch when it comes to customers service.At first I confused the security officers with the supervisors. Despite this unit being in Westlands where the Wastage is located, we felt really safe. Thanks to management and staff especially Bernaerd the Security manager.

Dear James,

Thank you so much for taking time to review our services. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Lawrence Kinyua - Gneral Manager
Watamu, Kenya
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

The service was good the conference room set up was just one of a kind ,the meals were beyond my expectation.

The banqueting staff were friendly and very help full .

we will always refer you else where and promise to come back

excellent work done.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
PRIDEINN_12, General Manager at PrideInn Hotel Westlands, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
We do appreciate your genuine review. We are glad we management your expectation. Lawrence Kinyua, General Manager

Been to PrideInn Hotel Westlands? Share your experiences!