“We Effect” 5 of 5 stars

Westlands Road | PO Box 66969, Nairobi, Kenya   |
Ranked #36 of 105 Hotels in Nairobi
“We Effect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

This is to acknowledge the quality service being offered by Prideinn
Conferencing & Banqueting Centre, I have been to your facility on several
occasions and every time I come I see improvements. The staff are friendly
and they are out to make your stay interesting. The conference halls are
prepared well in advance and they have the required equipment. Please to
don't be complacent keep on improving for the better.

George Onyango
Programme Coordinator Rural Development

george.onyango@weeffect.org

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
PRIDEINN_12, General Manager at PrideInn Hotel Westlands, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
Dear George,
Thank you so much for appreciating our efforts in service improvement. We value your in put toward our service improvement guest feedback process. We very much appreciate Rural Development support.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Kabale, Uganda
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

I have been traveling around East Africa but I had never seen such a conducive environment made the professional staff like those of Pride Inn Hotel & conferencing-Nairobi, If you really feel like staying in an a Hotel where you`re catered as aking,make it with them your traveling will never be the same because it `s really a home away from home!
I believe that Pride Inn is the only place where your conference can be planned the way you would like it to be and for that matter therefore, I recommend this place to all people around the world!!! thanks very much for your services offered.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
PRIDEINN_12, General Manager at PrideInn Hotel Westlands, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Frank, Thank you for the big praise. We do appreciate as management, Kindly let us know of your next visit to Nairobi. Lawrence Kinyua. General Manager
Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

The Pride Inn Conferencing facility, combined with the excellent service from Nishma, Leah and Muntazil made for a very rich experience for us and our clients.

While there are minor parking challenges (which are soon sorted out by very courteous staff), this venue is excellent value for money.

We would recommend that anyone who is thinking of holding a seminar, workshop or meeting seriously considers Pride Inn as a venue.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Larrykinn2002, General Manager at PrideInn Hotel Westlands, responded to this review, October 12, 2013
Thank you so much for being frank with us, we hope to host you again soon. Lawrence Kinyua, General Manager
Newdelhi india
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

I had read some bad reviews of this Hotel & was a little apprehensive about booking my stay here for 5 days for my first trip to Nairobi.Apart for a couple of negative points which i will enumerate later,at the end of my stay i could nothing but compliment the staff for making my stay a very pleasant one with exemplary service all the time.

After staying at another Guest house for a week,i personally approached the Hotel for further bookings.A pleasant & efficient lady at the reception, Namisha Patel confirmed my booking for the last 4 days of my stay except the first day.She did not want any advance money but i paid for one day to be sure.Unlike other hotels, the reception did not once ask me for any advance money even after i had stayed there for a couple of days & i had to literally force them to take the money many times at least in stages.. Namisha was true to her word & briefed Mercy who relieved her on duty, who promptly informed me the next day that a room had fallen vacant.This promptness of personal service i regularly experienced from all the staff--Jecintha,Grace & Nelson.They went out of the way to provide personal service to the customers.Once I mentioned to Jecintha about the severe cough & cold i had.To my pleasant surprise she got prepared a hot local concoction made of honey,ginger,pepper & garlic; to which we in India are familiar with.This gave some comfort in the nights While Beatrice was good at the B`fast table remembering to bring my favorite Masala Diosa & Utthappam made hot & crisp!

Room service was very good with Winnie making my bed neat & clean every day & providing all the toileteries, tea & Coffee making items in abundance & in time.The towels were clean & changed everyday I was going through a couple of books & magazines as reference material for my writings,late at night i used to leave them littered on my table.But sure enough i used to be surprised to see them properly arranged on my table,thanks to her!

The food preparation & items provide was good.In the complimentary B`fast.Juices-mangoe,mint+pineapple.Other items included porridge,cornflakes,muesli,sausage,different types of eggs, masala dosa,uttappam,toast, butter, jam, milk, coffee & tea etc. all hot & promptly served.Meals had many items but i ordered my Indian fave.which were brought hot & also kept hot on a burner on the table& in sufficient quantity.Only one day there was a lapse on their part.I had invited a friend visiting me for a cup of tea in the restaurant in mid morning.The tea took a long time coming & that to cold!

The hotel does not provde for liquor which is resented by the customers but one could ask the staff to bring some beer to drink in the room.Another blemish on their part was when the reception quoted a high rate for the taxi to drop me at the airport on my departure.Their quote of 3000 KES was 1200/ more than my fave Peter cab service-(Mob. no.0720877785) who i found to be prompt,honest & reliable.The location of the Hotel is very good being situated in westlands commercial area with good restaurants-Chowpatty,Haandi & Open House ( must try this) super markets& chemists etc.Taxis are easily available.

I highly recommend this hotel for its good service & location.I will come again!

Room Tip: First floor rooms are good as you dont have to climb much!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Dear Margdarshi, We really appreciate your review. Nishma and the rest of the staff are very delighted for their recognition. Management has offered you a FREE NIGHT for the very lengthy and accurate review. Please accept a complementary night with your next visit to Kenya. Thank you. Lawrence Kinyua, General Manager
San Francisco, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

I enjoyed a my stay at PrideInn, it has super friendly staff to name just a few Kelvin and Grace were outstanding. WIFI was extremely fast with such low latency as you'd expect from a city like San Francisco. The atmosphere is lovely and staff warm. Would definitely back if I'm Nairobi again. The hotel location is outstanding as well, Westlands is not crowed like the rest of the city and is a scenic area and you can ask a hotel staff who is always in front of the hotel for a cab if one is not already waiting there they will call one and it gets there in minutes. There was no noise at night and the room was very dark. In the morning there was an avocado tree with real avocados facing you when you opened the drapes. I had laundry done and it was returned very promptly and nicely done. The complimentary breakfast was good and specially the custom made omelet. The room was extremely clean. I was very satisfied overall with my stay at PrideInn Hotel Westlands.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

We are very delightful to stay at Prideinn hotel and conferencing Westlands. The conference rooms are comfortable, the staff are very helpful and friendly. The setting was beautiful and unique and the menu is delicious and amazing.

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We had a very warm reception from the staff members, Well organized conference room with sufficient facilities and lastly clean and safe environment.
KEEP IT UP!

George Millah

NAIROBI COUNTY
GOVERNORS PRESS UNIT

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Been to PrideInn Hotel Westlands? Share your experiences!