I have stayed three nights in this hotel and was happy when i could check out.
Lets starts with the positives:
- free WIFI
Now the negatives:
- No reservation upon arrival despite having a reservation confirmation
- Key card machine broken, always needed someone to escort you to the room, which caused a lot of waiting and nerves
- Reception staff was not caring at all, not happy to be of service and relly not motivated
- Bathroom was not cleaned at all, toilet was running, bathrooms looks dirty and make you feel not to spend a minute in there
- Bedroom was of old interior, poor cleaning (dirty bedsheets, sugar in table) and week maintainance
- Did not feel safe to leave something in the save. The save was fixed with two tiny screws and could be carried away without a problem
- Breakfast very basic, outside, not work spoilingh the start of your day with that
- Very loud all the time, in the room you hear 24/7 at least one of the following: construction nioce, your neighbors, people on the corridor, staff dropping things, staff shouting and arguing, street noice, terrible, no way to sleep at all
- Poor security. Reception staff will issue u a key to any room. No safety measures in place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Luxurious 3 star PRIDEINN HOTELS & Conferencing is a perfect answer for those who want a clean comfortable and quite stay within the heart of westlands Nairobi. PRIDEINN has all the features of a modern city hotel with its unique location you are guaranteed to achieve maximum comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, HostelWorld and Hotels.com so you can book your PrideInn Hotel Westlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.