“GOOD CHOICE” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #33 of 111 Hotels in Nairobi
Johannesburg, South Africa
“GOOD CHOICE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

I stayed at Pride Inn Raphta 2 yrs ago and i was not impressed but this time i found that a lot has changed and i was so impressed by the new rooms that were refurbished recently. I wish i could stay longer but i had to attend to some business upcountry. The Indian food was equally even though their Indian is longer there. Kudos to the team i will be coming back soon.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Eugen T, General Manager at PrideInn Hotel Raphta Suites, responded to this review, July 4, 2014
Dear Janet,

Thank you very much for sharing your great experience at PrideInn Hotel Raphta. Its great that you selected Pride Inn Raphta once again and we are glad to read you were impressed with our hotel this time. I am also excited to note that you found the Indian food to be equally good.Our friendly and helpful staff strive to provide warm, welcoming, high standard service always. We do hope to see next, you experience our refreshing hospitality once again. Thank you for your recommendation and we appreciate each word.

General Manager (Pride Inn Raphta)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
Samal Island, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

I had some business in westlands and i was booked by a friend of mine. I was impressed by the environment of this hotel and location,it was very quiet and refreshing. This is a good hotel for someone looking for a quiet place. I would recommend anytime. I was booked in a room near the reception and it was new and very clean.

Room Tip: Rooms near the reception.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Dear Mohammed,

Thank you very much for sharing your great experience at PrideInn Hotel Raphta. Its great that you selected Pride Inn Raphta. and we are glad to read you were impressed with our hotel enviroment. Our friendly and helpful staff strive to provide warm, welcoming, high standard service always. We do hope next time you will have time to stay with us you experience our refreshing hospitality. Thank you for your recommendation and we appreciate each word.

Alabaster, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

I stayed at Pride Inn for 4 days and i was impressed with the attitude of the staff. Grace was very helpful at the reception and Vicky at the restaurant. I was also impressed with the food variety that they had i will definately be recommending this hotel to my friends who are coming in August for Holiday.

Room Tip: Room behind the reception was very big
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Dear Gilbert,

Thank you very much for sharing your great experience at PrideInn Hotel Raphta. It’s great that you selected PrideInn Hotel Raphta and I am glad to read that you found our meals offering great!. I’m also excited to note that you were impressed with the attitude of our staff. I have personally passed on your commendation to Grace and Vicky. Our friendly and helpful staff strive to provide warm, welcoming, high standard service always, and making your stay with us great. Thank you for your recommendation and we appreciate each word. We definitely look forward to hosting you again.

Kigali, Rwanda
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

This hotel was recommended by friend from Uganda who had stayed here for a week in January. I was with my husband and we found the place maverous especially the front desk team was super. They really made our check-in a wonderful experience with a glass of very cold fresh juice. Despite our ugly encounter with the airport taxi driver, the ladies at the desk made us cool down. Rooms are fantastic, meals were good and the staff generally very polite.

Room Tip: Rooms next to the restaurant are the best!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Eva,

Thank you very much for sharing your great experience at PrideInn Hotel Raphta. It’s great that you selected PrideInn Hotel Raphta and I am glad to read that you found our hotel our rooms fantastic and our meals offering great!. I’m also excited to note that you found our staff very polite. Our friendly and helpful staff strive to provide warm, welcoming, high standard service always, and making your stay with us great. Thank you for your recommendation and we appreciate each word. We definitely look forward to hosting you again.

Kigoma, Tanzania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

I was at Raphta for a 3 day conference last month and the food was very good. We had buffet for 3 days and they had a selection of continental and indian food. The service was also timely. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Eugen T, General Manager at PrideInn Hotel Raphta Suites, responded to this review, June 13, 2014
Dear Catherine,

Thank you very much for sharing your great experience at PrideInn Hotel Raphta. We are glad you came for a conference at Raphta. As you mentioned our buffet has a selection of continental,Indian and Chinese meals. I’m also excited to note that you found our food to be great we will ensure to maintain the same standards. Our friendly and helpful staff strive to provide warm, welcoming, high standard service always. We do hope next time you will have time to stay with us you experience our refreshing hospitality. Thank you for your recommendation and we appreciate each word.

Turkey, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

I booked for 2 rooms online for myself and my brother in law. I have been to Kenya 10 times and i didn't know this hotel but i decided to try and i was not disappointed. The rate was favorably low and also the front office staff were very helpful as they assisted me to get my luggage from the airport that got lost. I have already booked once again and i will be coming with my wife in July.

Room Tip: New rooms are very good
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Dear Wilson,

Thank you very much for sharing your great experience at PrideInn Hotel Raphta. We are glad you appreciate our prices. Our friendly and helpful staff strive to provide warm, welcoming, high standard service always, and making your stay with us great. Thank you for your recommendation and we appreciate each word. We definitely look forward to hosting you again in July.

Durban, South Africa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

It was my 2nd time in Kenya and my budget was tight and decided to book this hotel after it was recommended by a colleague from Dubai. I was a good budget hotel and most of all the location is good away from the city center and i felt much secure than my previous visit of which i stayed in a hotel in town. Also the staff were very kind.

Room Tip: I was in room near the reception it was worth.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Dear Peterson,

Thank you very much for sharing your great experience at PrideInn Hotel Raphta. We are glad you appreciate our secure environment and also as you mentioned we are budget friendly. I’m also excited to note that you found our staff to be very kind. Our friendly and helpful staff strive to provide warm, welcoming, high standard service always, and making your stay with us great. Thank you for your recommendation and we appreciate each word. We definitely look forward to hosting you again.

General Manager (Pride Inn Raphta)

Been to PrideInn Hotel Raphta Suites? Share your experiences!