“Impeccable service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of PrideInn Hotel Raphta Suites

Save Saved
You added PrideInn Hotel Raphta Suites to your Saves list
PrideInn Hotel Raphta Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Raphta Road | Westlands, Nairobi 38343, Kenya (Nairobi Central Business District)   |
Ranked #2 of 100 hotels in Nairobi
Minesing, Canada
“Impeccable service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

Interestingly, we had been booked in a 5 star hotel in Westlands and after arriving, we realized our reservation had been messed up; we had been booked in for February yet we had said via email January, and this how we got ourselves with no choice but to look for an alternative. My husband had been in Nairobi before and we did not get any problem getting something for the night. We got accommodation at PrideInn Raphta Road a 3 star facility with very friendly rates for their service value as we got to discover.
We had planned to spend a night and look for another hotel the next day but, wow! these people are great, they could not let us part. The key strength ptideinn has is people and their impeccable service standards. They are so friendly that we felt like we had lived with them for days and we decided to spend the 4 days here. We got more value than we had to pay for. I love the Chicken lollipop! They are great!

Room Tip: Get a studion or a superior room, spacious and modern
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
PRIDEINN_12, General Manager at PrideInn Hotel Raphta Suites, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Mr. Clarke, Thank you for the beautiful review, we are happy to note that you felt we could match the 5 star service. Chicken lollipop is our signature snack and we are delighted you also felt it deserves. We surely hope to see you soon. Lawrence Kinyua, General Manager.

132 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
Japeri, RJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

This is one of the old hotels in Westlands. The facilities are amazing and very classic especially the furniture. The staff is professional and courteous.The location is idea for a quite night sleep and close proximity to the major shopping malls in Westlands. Taxi service are available 24 hours. I like people, service and the place.

Room Tip: Studio rooms are more superior especially room 101 to 108
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Mr. Jeffrey, We are grateful for your review. Thank you so much for appreciating our place and staff. Lawrence Kinyua, General Manager
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

I enjoyed my stay so much that I forgot my Passport in my room inside the bedside drawers only to realize while I was at the airport with only 1 hour to the flight take off. The Hotel Manager called the Driver just as we arrived at the airport to inform him that my passport had been found in the room. At this point I was completely confused. To my surprise, the Manager offered to have it delivered free of charge.In less that 35 minutes, I had my passport and was ready to report for the flight. Though a bit late, the airport clerk was kind enough to get me done.

Lawrence is a great manager. He had earlier offered my entire group of 10 people a complimentary trip to a shopping mall near the hotel by the hotel courtesy bus as a holiday special offer. We couldn't thank you enough but we just loved you and Prideinn Services.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
PRIDEINN_12, General Manager at PrideInn Hotel Raphta Suites, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
Thank you so much for taking time to review our service and the positive comments. We do appreciate. Lawrence Kinyua, General Manager
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

Most of the things you find on trip advisor could be true. here the key strong point is staff, very friendly, warm and trusted, the lawns though not big is well kept and attractive, the food and and the open air restaurant was just great. The location is calm and peaceful and a feel of security assurance. Very very nice place.

Room Tip: One bedroom apartments are large enough and spacious
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
We are happy to learn that you found our staff helpful and friendly. Thank very much for your time and kind comments. Lawrence Kinyua, General Manager
mumias, Kenya
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

Being my third time to this hotel, It has become my second home. Very warm staff, nice meals and unmatched environment. one of those places in Nairobi you can will enjoy open area with grass.
The menu has improved and the rooms given a face lift. I thank the management for considering and implementing guests concerns.

Room Tip: New deluxe rooms are modern and cosy
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
We are honored to learn that you liked our facilities. Thanks a lot and we do hope to host you again soon. Lawrence Kinyua,General Manager
Kakamega, Kenya
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

I stayed here to attend a friend's wedding in December 2013. I miss the nice gardens and the tranquil atmosphere. This is now my home in Nairobi. The rates are very competitive and candy in the room made my evenings! I love all the staff, Janet, Grace, Mercy, Charity Brigen etc. You are all good and amazing people. I do hope to visit you again soon.

Room Tip: Take a studio room
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear James, Thanks for very beautiful review on our services, gardens and staff. We fell so goof and happy as well to note that you were impressed by our services. Lawrence Kinyua, General Manager
Kampala, Uganda
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

After 3 years visiting Kenya again was an amazing experience. The hotel was quite, calm and very homely, very nice staff and service was excellent. Rooms are awesome and very clean.Good job guys!. We did not try the restaurant, but breakfast was great and we loved their Christmas decorations. Betty was superb! Keep it up.

Room Tip: Newly renovated rooms are superb
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear William, We are delighted to note that your stay with us was awesome. Thank you so much for the nice review. Lawrence Kinyua, General Manager

Been to PrideInn Hotel Raphta Suites? Share your experiences!