“To my opinion” 5 of 5 stars
Review of PrideInn Hotel Raphta Suites

Save Saved
You added PrideInn Hotel Raphta Suites to your Saves list
PrideInn Hotel Raphta Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Raphta Road | Westlands, Nairobi 38343, Kenya (Nairobi Central Business District)   |
Ranked #2 of 96 hotels in Nairobi
New York City, New York
“To my opinion”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

I was booked in a very nice, comfortable and clean room openiung to the car park.. this didn't bother me. Meals are quite good and ever smiling waiters and receptionists. Generally, Prideinn is quite a nice place depending on how you look at things. Security checks sometimes could bother me, though I understand the security concern in Nairobi. this sometimes take long at the gate which can be annoying to someone staying in this hotel for more than 3 days.

The day we were there we noticed that despite the breakfast area being quite tiny, they had a small group of non residents meeting going on, this made the usual smart restaurant crowded. Otherwise a nice place to stay.

Room Tip: Room 101 TO 110 are VERY nice.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
PRIDEINN_12, General Manager at PrideInn Hotel Raphta Suites, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Dear Adane, Thank you for your review. We are happy to know that you actually enjoyed your stay. We understood your concerns about the security checks at the entrance and the much time it takes. We have invested in the process and now shortened to avoid annoying the potential clients as well as being thorough with security matters. We hope you are coming back soon. Lawrence Kinyua, General Manager

127 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Nairobi, Kenya
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

Attending a county assembly, I got a chance to visit and experience the services at Pride inn Hotel Raphta road and I should say I loved the place for two reasons. Quite and serene and two very effective management. We booked in for over 150 delegates the previous night and we were surprised by the level of organization we experienced. Some hotels will require fortnight to confirm just a simple workshop but this was just amazing. Thanks Prideinn

Room Tip: Kilimanjaro hall is cool and large enough for big group
Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Larrykinn2002, General Manager at PrideInn Hotel Raphta Suites, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Dear James, Thank you for your review and very delightful praise. We are glad you were comfortable with our services and organization. We are sure to host you again soon. Lawrence Kinyua, General Manager
Meru Town, Kenya
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

I was in Nairobi attending Farmers workshop and though the function was not in this hotel, I decided to sneak in here because of their rates. However, the location as I discovered after 2 days, was a challenge. almost a kilometer from the shopping mall and felt like in some apartment in an estate. However staff are good and the room are exceptionally clean. Recommended.

Room Tip: I stayed in a One bedroom, very good.
Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Khartoum, Sudan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

If I was to rate the services here, I would give a 3 star service, General I was impressed by the way they handle issues. Concern, caring and committed to ensure guest comfort management. The hotel is already a little bit aged and all facilities including the light fittings were old skool. However, the staff, food quality and security are perfect. Though I got at the hotel early our Check-in was efficient and friendly. This being my fourth time to this hotel, I was informed about early check in procedure and I appreciated their effort. I was put in a room that was available to freshen up and later to the newly renovated room. First room was an old style apartment even though everything seemed to work all well. the Later, was like I had moved to a new hotel. I love the place because of the staff and management attention.

Room Tip: ask for the newly renovated rooms
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your appreciation and taking time to review our services. Regards. Lawrence Kinyua, General Manager
Mandawa, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

Travel consultant recommended this hotel though my partiner was not for a hotel anywhere near the city centre, at least not in Westlands after the Westgate siege. Fortunately, we found it was small hotel of aout 30 to 40 rooms in the midst of residencial apartments. Very quite, secure and staff with natural deep smiles. Rooms are comfortable though basic, but we found the environment very refreshing and the services quite remarkable. A complimentary tour to Nairobi city was very much appreciated. The management responded to issues with utmost concern.

Room Tip: Studio room No 102 is the best in the hotel, VERY GOOD RATES
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. Lawrence Kinyua, General Manager
Nairobi, Kenya
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

Lovely place cool under tall trees and a beautiful lawn in front of the hotel. adequate parking and very nice people. I forgot my watch in the room and they got it for me, I was so impressed. I arrived a bit early and though the check in time as per their policy is 1.00pm they offered one bedroom for me to freshen up and relax as they organized my single room as per my reservation. Later I was transferred to cosy well set room. One thing about this place is staff are very friendly especially the receptionists. Mercy was great and she deserves a praise! I found the rates a bit high but at the end, staff give the value.

Room Tip: Single rooms are more decent
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Nanyuki, Kenya
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

We were in Nairobi visiting family friends and we decided to stay in a Hotel for a night. It felt safe from the gate to inside but I was very sad when the Manager said They do not allow pets in the guest rooms. gosh! what a Shock! we thought of going back to our friends place but then again they suggested to have our poor doggie in a cage initially built I don't know for what. I felt sad that she had to sleep out but at the same time appreciated their explanation. I wish hotels could spare rooms for people like us. Thanks to John and Erick even though they could only sympathize with Lucy.

Room Tip: No pets in the rooms, superior rooms are far much better than studios.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to PrideInn Hotel Raphta Suites? Share your experiences!