“How amazing!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of PrideInn Hotel Raphta Suites

Save Saved
You added PrideInn Hotel Raphta Suites to your Saves list
PrideInn Hotel Raphta Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Raphta Road | Westlands, Nairobi 38343, Kenya (Nairobi Central Business District)   |
Ranked #2 of 96 hotels in Nairobi
“How amazing!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

Had just heard of it,till had the chance to find out.What a wonderful place,amaazingly great!Both the staff were so friendly and very helpful,cant wait to get the opportunity to sample the services again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Eugen T, General Manager at PrideInn Hotel Raphta Suites, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
thank you so much for the kind review......

126 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

I stayed at this property from the 30th September and I must really say I got more than my money's worth. The property has been well looked after, the rooms are good and wel appointed, the food is very good too. The ambience is very good and I was pleasantly surprised that my room was quiet in the evenings. This is usually not the case whenever I go for Conferences in Nairobi. The General Manager too was very professional. He met me during one of the breakfasts, introduced himself and offered to be of service. There was really nothing much to ask for except my laundry that had not been picked up. When I went back to my room in the evening, I found my suit laundered and whats best, all compliments of the General Manager...

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you very much for this ....
Mombasa, Kenya
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

This is the place to be. I stayed in pride Inn for one week and i cant estate to recommend this incredible property to both the international and local clientele. I have a personal rating system differentiated on items, so I would give a 5 stars for the rooms, 5 stars for the food and 5 star for the service. The entire property was spotlessly clean. The staff were friendly and always gave service beyond my expectation.
I managed to talk to the Hotel Manager Hillary Siele and i could describe him as one person with high standards of professional ethics and one who has put the interest of the client ahead of his own.
PrideInn Raphta Suites Hotel & Conferencing is my second home and i promise to be back with my family and friends. keep up the spirit and maintain the standards.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
we very much appreciate your positive comments....we look forward to hosting you again soon! Regards...Siele
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

I was extremely impressed with every aspect of my stay...The staff at this hotel are exceptional, and have excellent customer service skills. They are helpful, attentive, and knowledgeable. I will be returning here again in the future as it is a hotel i can trust 110%

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
We sincerely thank you for taking time to review our property and we shall endeavor our very best to keep our service even better..sincere regards, Siele
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at Pride Inn for one week during my honeymoon and I had a fantastic experience. The rooms are very spacious, the staff are very friendly and the service was excellent, the food was very nice and we loved the location of the hotel.

• Stayed December 2012
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

Just stayed in the new wing of the hotel and its incredible . The staff are amazing and pay attention to all the details .Food is amazing and ooh what more cam i say -Try it for yourself and you will keep asking for more ..The Manager Hillary Siele is one with high professional skills .He beats them all with how well he is running the place .Thanks to all your team which you have managed to make to mould to such great personnels in this travel industry .

Going back again in December ;;; cant wait .

Room Tip: Always request for the rooms on the new wing .
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Geneva
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

I would not hesitate to refer this unique property to any international guest who might need to enjoy the highest standards of the hospitality sector.This is because it has all it takes to offer the best service in terms of facilities.
Its worth noting that the Manager- Mr. Siele Hillary, is very professional and and his team treated us like kings and queens and i was with my fiancé and we felt we could not leave the facility due to the convivial service and they spoiled us with the highest degree of hospitality.
My fiancé and I miss the good old friends and their high quality/sophisticated facilities and quality service still ringer in our minds.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to PrideInn Hotel Raphta Suites? Share your experiences!