I booked a room nearly three months in advance. When I arrived about 3pm in afternoon, they didn't have a room for me, and sent me off to the "annexe", which was a completely different place of a lower standard (e.g. no pool, restaurant, nice gardens etc, quite small room). At no stage did they offer to make up the difference in price between the two places. I spoke to another person in the annexe, who'd had the same happen to her a year or so ago, but she now stays in the "annexe" because it is friendlier.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Gardens - Kenya Hotel
- Comfort Gardens - Kenya Hotel Nairobi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Gardens is a quiet guest house located 8 kms away from the hustle and bustle of Nairobi city. It’s located in one of the safest neighborhood in the city, next to the UNON Compound, a host of embassies and NGOs as well as the Village Market. The Gardens is ideal for a business traveler, especially those conducting business around Gigiri. The tourist will find the Guest House ideal as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Venere, Tingo and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Comfort Gardens Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.