We stayed here twice during our recent trip to Kenya. The first time, the room had been updated and was okay but the second stay the room was not nice at all. When we complained that the two types of rooms were not comparable and we should not have to pay the same price for both stays, they were not helpful. They fumbled around and we left not satisfied and would suggest you book carefully and you do not get the old rooms as they are not nice. The location is convenient to Village Market if that is not a concern after recent events in the city. The grounds around the unheated pool are definately the best feature. Breakfast is included and they do cook eggs at a station which is nice as they are then hot. We found the English service by the reception, front desk staff the poorest of all the hotels we stayed in during our three weeks. They also tried to charge us for charges from our first visit when we checked out from the second visit. Fortunately I had kept my receipt of payment. we would not stay again however if price dictates and you need a convenient spot just make sure you are not in old wing, terrible!
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Gardens - Kenya Hotel
- Comfort Gardens - Kenya Hotel Nairobi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Gardens is a quiet guest house located 8 kms away from the hustle and bustle of Nairobi city. It’s located in one of the safest neighborhood in the city, next to the UNON Compound, a host of embassies and NGOs as well as the Village Market. The Gardens is ideal for a business traveler, especially those conducting business around Gigiri. The tourist will find the Guest House ideal as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Tingo, Travelocity, EasyToBook and Venere so you can book your Comfort Gardens Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.