We took the "executive room" in the "new wing" of the Comfort Gardens, and found the room still small. I don't know what the non-executive rooms in the old wing look like, but I would not want to stay there. Everything was clean, but the room was small. BTW, you had to climb two sets of stairs to get there. I chalked it up to useful exercise.
It is well located near the Village Market, which means a short walk to many restaurants and shops, and is in the neighborhood without air pollution. Also the Masai Market is next door every Friday, definitely worth a visit.
All in all, a good choice, though nothing to write home about.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Gardens - Kenya Hotel
- Comfort Gardens - Kenya Hotel Nairobi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Gardens is a quiet guest house located 8 kms away from the hustle and bustle of Nairobi city. It’s located in one of the safest neighborhood in the city, next to the UNON Compound, a host of embassies and NGOs as well as the Village Market. The Gardens is ideal for a business traveler, especially those conducting business around Gigiri. The tourist will find the Guest House ideal as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Tingo, EasyToBook and Venere so you can book your Comfort Gardens Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.