I booked our visit -- for 15 of us -- from the U.S., and had a fantastically helpful, welcoming and organized email correspondence with Comfort Gardens leading up to our arrival. When I needed to make adjustments, the hotel readily helped me make the changes. They booked our dinner for us in a nearby restaurant when I emailed about that, and when we arrived, generally made us feel at home. On another night, the chef let us order dinner even though the kitchen was officially closed. The breakfast was delicious (omelets to order!), rooms very comfortable, and the kids in our group loved the pool. It was nice walking a few steps down the road to the lovely mall. We loved Comfort Gardens.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Gardens - Kenya Hotel
- Comfort Gardens - Kenya Hotel Nairobi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Gardens is a quiet guest house located 8 kms away from the hustle and bustle of Nairobi city. It’s located in one of the safest neighborhood in the city, next to the UNON Compound, a host of embassies and NGOs as well as the Village Market. The Gardens is ideal for a business traveler, especially those conducting business around Gigiri. The tourist will find the Guest House ideal as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Tingo, Travelocity, EasyToBook and Venere so you can book your Comfort Gardens Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.