It was my second stay here and I really enjoyed it. The room was not big and the bathroom rather small but adequate. I loved the balcony and the garden area for relaxing after work. The location is great for a business trip to the UN offices. The staff is friendly and helpful. Village Market with shopping and eating facilities is very close for a quick visit after work. I will definitely book this one again!
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Gardens - Kenya Hotel
- Comfort Gardens - Kenya Hotel Nairobi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Gardens is a quiet guest house located 8 kms away from the hustle and bustle of Nairobi city. It’s located in one of the safest neighborhood in the city, next to the UNON Compound, a host of embassies and NGOs as well as the Village Market. The Gardens is ideal for a business traveler, especially those conducting business around Gigiri. The tourist will find the Guest House ideal as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Venere, Tingo and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Comfort Gardens Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.