“Ostrich sandwich” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Massapequa, New York
“Ostrich sandwich”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Wow, first time I had ostrich meat and it was good. I was a bit afraid of what I was having, but I figured it is just a big turkey. Meat was very tender and tasted wonderful

Visited October 2012

Nairobi
“Always good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

Always consistently good but closed in August! As we found out to our dismay... never mind we'll be back once open again.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
wismar
“This is one of the best Italian Restaurants in East Africa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

the setting is simple but perfect, the food selection is limited but perfect, the "Caprese with Mozzarella de Buffalo" is excellent (but would deserve more basil, although typical Italian would call basil a weed, not a delikate spice), the beef is very good - from the Indian butcher at Valley Arkaden - if you like beef at all, the mussels are perfect, if they are available, the fish is perfectly prepared........ it is expensive, however, but for quality you have to pay and you don't regtet it.... and even the Italian fast food, the Pizza is excellent............

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Johannesburg, South Africa
“Left hungry”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

My family and I went for dinner there and we ordered pizza and meat lasagna's. The food is ok but when we're were done, we were all still hungry. This is the first Italian restaurant in Nairobi I have had lasagna and left hungry. Normally portions elsewhere are huge and because it's pasta is usually very filling! Perhaps they have reduced thier portions to make more money? Not sure all I know is that we left hungry and had to look for something else to eat when we got home. I had also been there on a previous occasion to meet a friend for lunch and the owner and waiters totally ignored me! Service to black women dining alone in that restaurant is pathetic!!!!!!!! I would not recommend this restaurant and after my family and I left hungry, I don't think we shall be going back again.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Nairobi
“Cozy gem”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

Well located, with a great ambience. Cozy gem that is underrated in the Nairobi dining scene. Great selection on the menu. Good service. It's a bit of a tight squeeze on a good day.

Visited February 2013