“Forget hotels! Private accommodation like this beats it any day.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of ELIA Bed & Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
ELIA Bed & Breakfast
You added ELIA Bed & Breakfast to your Saves list
Kilimani Road, Nairobi, Kenya   |
Ranked #79 of 162 Nairobi B&B and Inns
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Forget hotels! Private accommodation like this beats it any day.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2010

During my stay I initially checked in at a hotel, but it was crazy expensive (which Nairobi is, but I think it's ridiculous). I contacted Annabel and she instantly let me know that a room was available and I could have it at app. 50 USD per night. I therefore went from a 250 USD room to a 50 USD room per night and the best thing is that I got the exact same value and for my taste even better. ELIS B&B offers spacious clean room, private bathroom, workspace, free internet and breakfast. Apart from the basic services, staying at ELIA B&B offers something, which no hotels can offer. The homely atmosphere and the opportunity to speak to Annabel who's very knowledgeable on how to get around in Nairobi and Brenda, the house maid, which will make sure that your room is tidied and your shirts are ironed.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business

Families
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Copenhagen
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2010

I stayed at ELIA Homes and Apartments for 12 days during my latest business travels to Nairobi. It is a wonderful guesthouse with a good atmosphere and an inspiring host, Annabel, who knows everything about SMEs in Kenya. Annabel is also a very good cook and helpful in arranging weekend trips –we went on a free animal count in Nairobi park. Rooms are large, clean, and quite and the location is safe and an central.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business

Been to ELIA Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!