Had dinner with a friend & we had a good time.
- Great hostess. Very professional & pleasant despite the restaurant being busy & we'd not made reservations.
- Great band. Heard they're called 'Sanaa'. The lead singer's voice [bass/baritone] is amazing!!! This is one of the reason's why i'd go back.
- Great Ambiance. Nice relaxing environment. We had dinner @ the partial outdoor seating but settled for drinks inside the lounge/fireplace-area because it got really chilly outside.
- Enjoyed my wine!
- Great location. Traffic-free. Lots of parking.
- Limited menu. [i don't like/eat meat so i found the choices of chicken & sea food to be very limiting].
- Poor Service & waiter badly in need of some training. We had to keep reminding him of our requests. He also was not able to recommend anything on the menu & even said that 'if we are not sure of what we wanted, we should settle for fish & chips!!! Really?
- For the price, i wasn't impressed with the entrees. [My chicken fajitas were not authentic-Mexican & my friend's pork chops were too flat].
Given I love great ambiance & great bands,i'll give Moon flower another chance...& hope the meals will be as memorable as Sanaa.
If you own or manage Moonflower, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.
- Manage your listing