“Simple, Quiet and Best” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 100 hotels in Nairobi
Perth, Australia
“Simple, Quiet and Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

Progressive Park , Quiet and peaceful, Name it and they have it, Good Food, Gym , Good furnished rooms ,Ample parking , hospitality, Central Location - Near the biggest malls and the best restaurants.
It is perfect for Families in large numbers, occasions , business travellers . Spent my Easter holidays there and loved it.. Would stay there again...

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
ProgressiveParkHotel, Manager at Progressive Park Hotel, responded to this review, May 18, 2014
Thank you for the great review about our hotel during your recent stay in Nairobi. It is very pleasing to read that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay including our Rooms, Location & Gym.

I would also like to take this opportunity to inform you that you may follow us on Twitter (@ProgressivePark) for access to latest developments & exclusive offers.

90 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

My one week stay at PPH over Easter was a very pleasant experience, its excellent location, proximity to shopping malls, clean spacious rooms, well equipped gym, a good choice of food, friendly staff and excellent service made my stay enjoyable. I got value for money and will certainly make PPH my hotel of choice for all future visits to Nairobi.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Thank you for the great review about our hotel during your recent stay in Nairobi. It is very pleasing to read that you enjoyed your Easter Break with us.

Suva
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

Hotel location is convenient if your activity concerns the UN or the EU. The facility itself is inside guarded premises where you can also find a fully equipped gym as well as a small restaurant (Indian dishes mostly).

Across the street (in front of the hotel gates) there is large shopping mall where you can buy almost anything that you may need when travelling in the region.

Do not expec t5 stars (even 4 stars...) comfort or sophistication but all the basic requirements are there. Rooms are spacious, quiet and clean. Staff is friendly.

This hotel is a good option for a short stay in Nairobi. The cost-quality balance is very interesting.

Room Tip: Always book in advance. A top (2nd) floor may be best. Make sure that you have learned how to operat...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
ProgressiveParkHotel, Manager at Progressive Park Hotel, responded to this review, March 23, 2014
Thank you for your review about our hotel during your recent stay in Nairobi. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay in particular our Gym Facilities & Friendly Staff.

As mentioned in your review we are a 3.5 Star Hotel; the room rate and the facilities offered are based on good value for money and functionality for a business traveler. As many past reviews have pointed out our Location suits both the business & leisure traveler and is more importantly very secure. For the leisure traveler we are located within walking distance of the Ukay Centre, The Oval & the Sarit Centre. For the business traveler we are located in the heart of Westlands and a short distance away from the CBD, Upper Hill & Gigiri areas.

As we are busy all year round we recommend guests to make their reservations in advance to avoid disappointment.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

I stayed at this hotel as I could not get bookings at the hotel where I usually stay and without having much expectations. But I must admit that I was pleasantly surprised when I entered the room. The rooms are very well furnished and I guess renovated with modern furniture with decent sized balconies. They have hood varieties of Indian TV channels and I'm sure any Indians will have good time in the evenings. The hotel also has a well equipped gym but not sure if the access is free as I never inquired for the same.
The breakfast spread is excellent and another reason for Indians to stay at this hotel is their restaurant. They offer a nice dinner buffet as decent price and the spread is very good.

Most importantly the location, the location of this hotel is pretty good offering easy access to malls like Westgate and Sarit Centre. This place is good for long stay and if your business is in Westlands or Parklands area. Please do not plan to stay here if your business is in CBD or upper hill area. The traffic conditions are bad in Nairobi and you may end lot of time in traveling to these areas.
I will certainly recommend this hotel for family and business travellers.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
ProgressiveParkHotel, Manager at Progressive Park Hotel, responded to this review, March 7, 2014
Thank you for the great review about our hotel during your recent stay in Nairobi. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay.

Our Studio Rooms & Executive Studios with AC have been recently built (Year - 2012); where as our One Bedroom & Two Bedroom Apartments were refurbished in the Year 2011.

I am pleased to inform you that our Gym & Sauna Rooms are complimentary to use for all Hotel Guests. In addition, the Gym Changing Rooms have very recently been renovated.

New Delhi, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

I frequent Nairobi for business purposes and I can say that this hotel is well suited for business travels. The rooms are clean and spacious. The service was exceptionally good. It has easy access to shopping mall and foot center and the place is very safe. I have stayed in this hotel thrice and have never had any problem at all.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for the great review about our hotel during your recent stay in Nairobi. It is very encouraging to read that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay with us.

Kampala, Uganda
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

Nairobi hotels are expensive - here's price is good n rooms r new and comfortable.

Location is convenient opposite a mall. Breakfast is just sufficient and staff helping.

Wifi is fast. Gym had a sauna which was good to relax after traffic

Room Tip: Executive Studio with balcony
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
ProgressiveParkHotel, Manager at Progressive Park Hotel, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Thank you for the great review about our hotel during your recent stay in Nairobi. We are pleased to read that you enjoyed staying with us.

I would also like to take this opportunity to inform you that you may follow us on Twitter (@ProgressivePark) for access to exclusive offers for future visits.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

Clean rooms. .. calm environment. .. In the city and closer to the malls. Good shower! Friendly staff ready to help. Over all i enjoyed the stay and recommend it. Even if you like good shower just try it out

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
ProgressiveParkHotel, Manager at Progressive Park Hotel, responded to this review, February 8, 2014

It is very encouraging to read that you enjoyed using our Rain Shower units which have been recently installed in all our Executive Studios with AC.

Progressive Park Hotel

Been to Progressive Park Hotel? Share your experiences!