“A nice business hotel close to good shopping malls!” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
FREE AIRPORT PICKUP
Ranked #22 of 145 Hotels in Nairobi
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“A nice business hotel close to good shopping malls!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

I stayed at this hotel as I could not get bookings at the hotel where I usually stay and without having much expectations. But I must admit that I was pleasantly surprised when I entered the room. The rooms are very well furnished and I guess renovated with modern furniture with decent sized balconies. They have hood varieties of Indian TV channels and I'm sure any Indians will have good time in the evenings. The hotel also has a well equipped gym but not sure if the access is free as I never inquired for the same.
The breakfast spread is excellent and another reason for Indians to stay at this hotel is their restaurant. They offer a nice dinner buffet as decent price and the spread is very good.

Most importantly the location, the location of this hotel is pretty good offering easy access to malls like Westgate and Sarit Centre. This place is good for long stay and if your business is in Westlands or Parklands area. Please do not plan to stay here if your business is in CBD or upper hill area. The traffic conditions are bad in Nairobi and you may end lot of time in traveling to these areas.
I will certainly recommend this hotel for family and business travellers.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Avadhutjoshi
ProgressiveParkHotel, Manager at Progressive Park Hotel, responded to this review, March 7, 2014
Thank you for the great review about our hotel during your recent stay in Nairobi. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay.

Our Studio Rooms & Executive Studios with AC have been recently built (Year - 2012); where as our One Bedroom & Two Bedroom Apartments were refurbished in the Year 2011.

I am pleased to inform you that our Gym & Sauna Rooms are complimentary to use for all Hotel Guests. In addition, the Gym Changing Rooms have very recently been renovated.

New Delhi, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

I frequent Nairobi for business purposes and I can say that this hotel is well suited for business travels. The rooms are clean and spacious. The service was exceptionally good. It has easy access to shopping mall and foot center and the place is very safe. I have stayed in this hotel thrice and have never had any problem at all.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank JAYANTH87
Thank you for the great review about our hotel during your recent stay in Nairobi. It is very encouraging to read that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay with us.

Kampala, Uganda
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

Nairobi hotels are expensive - here's price is good n rooms r new and comfortable.

Location is convenient opposite a mall. Breakfast is just sufficient and staff helping.

Wifi is fast. Gym had a sauna which was good to relax after traffic

Room Tip: Executive Studio with balcony
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Ready41928
ProgressiveParkHotel, Manager at Progressive Park Hotel, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Thank you for the great review about our hotel during your recent stay in Nairobi. We are pleased to read that you enjoyed staying with us.

I would also like to take this opportunity to inform you that you may follow us on Twitter (@ProgressivePark) for access to exclusive offers for future visits.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

Clean rooms. .. calm environment. .. In the city and closer to the malls. Good shower! Friendly staff ready to help. Over all i enjoyed the stay and recommend it. Even if you like good shower just try it out

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Aman D
ProgressiveParkHotel, Manager at Progressive Park Hotel, responded to this review, February 8, 2014

It is very encouraging to read that you enjoyed using our Rain Shower units which have been recently installed in all our Executive Studios with AC.

I would also like to take this opportunity to inform you that you may follow us on Twitter (@ProgressivePark) for access to latest developments & exclusive offers.

Delhi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

we stayed here when we were in a business trip to Nairobi ..... very comfortable stay , clean rooms not an extravagant place but it was a nice & comfortable stay ,A nice restaurant also their , a strong Wi-fi connection & they respond immediately if u have any problem ... in short good stay .

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank shreerajnair n
Thank you for the great review about our hotel during your recent stay in Nairobi. We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay in particular our Cleanliness & Wireless Internet connectivity

Birmingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

My family and I stayed here whilst attending a wedding in Nairobi recently. We had a great stay, all down to the service provided at this facility. The hotel although not extravagant, is very chic, clean and comfortable, but the service they provide is excellent in every way. They responded right away to all our requests, and were very friendly. The location is also great, and very accessible to many attractions, shopping and the city centre of Nairobi. My sons were very happy with the gym onsite and free wifi.
Excellent.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank SheelaPatel
ProgressiveParkHotel, Manager at Progressive Park Hotel, responded to this review, December 14, 2013
Thank you for the great review about our hotel during your recent stay in Nairobi. It is very pleasing to read such positive feedback regarding every aspect of your visit.

Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

Great gym and great location (okay less so now that Westgate blew up, but there is still the 24-hour Nakumatt and Sarit nearby, as well as good restaurants around the corner). If you ever have any problems, ask for Eva at reception. She is (after the gym and the location) the reason I always come back here. Incredibly professional, competent, genuine and even-keeled. As for food...you can't go wrong with the steamed vegetables at breakfast and the gajjar khalwa at the dinner buffet. Pizza is okay and the pasta has its moments, if you are craving gluten. More than that and you have to be pretty die-hard about one flavour of curry. I love that you get a big bottle of water in your room every day. And they've just installed a lift, which is super.

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Brenaj
Many thanks for taking the time to write a review from your latest visit. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and were able to make use of our state of the art Gym.

I would also like to take this opportunity to inform you that you may follow us on Twitter (@ProgressivePark) for latest information and access to exclusive offers for future visits.