“Good experience” 4 of 5 stars

FREE AIRPORT PICK UP
Ranked #17 of 111 Hotels in Nairobi
“Good experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

Clean rooms. .. calm environment. .. In the city and closer to the malls. Good shower! Friendly staff ready to help. Over all i enjoyed the stay and recommend it. Even if you like good shower just try it out

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
ProgressiveParkHotel, Manager at Progressive Park Hotel, responded to this review, February 8, 2014

It is very encouraging to read that you enjoyed using our Rain Shower units which have been recently installed in all our Executive Studios with AC.

I would also like to take this opportunity to inform you that you may follow us on Twitter (@ProgressivePark) for access to latest developments & exclusive offers.

Progressive Park Hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Delhi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

we stayed here when we were in a business trip to Nairobi ..... very comfortable stay , clean rooms not an extravagant place but it was a nice & comfortable stay ,A nice restaurant also their , a strong Wi-fi connection & they respond immediately if u have any problem ... in short good stay .

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for the great review about our hotel during your recent stay in Nairobi. We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay in particular our Cleanliness & Wireless Internet connectivity

Birmingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

My family and I stayed here whilst attending a wedding in Nairobi recently. We had a great stay, all down to the service provided at this facility. The hotel although not extravagant, is very chic, clean and comfortable, but the service they provide is excellent in every way. They responded right away to all our requests, and were very friendly. The location is also great, and very accessible to many attractions, shopping and the city centre of Nairobi. My sons were very happy with the gym onsite and free wifi.
Excellent.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
ProgressiveParkHotel, Manager at Progressive Park Hotel, responded to this review, December 14, 2013
Thank you for the great review about our hotel during your recent stay in Nairobi. It is very pleasing to read such positive feedback regarding every aspect of your visit.

Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

Great gym and great location (okay less so now that Westgate blew up, but there is still the 24-hour Nakumatt and Sarit nearby, as well as good restaurants around the corner). If you ever have any problems, ask for Eva at reception. She is (after the gym and the location) the reason I always come back here. Incredibly professional, competent, genuine and even-keeled. As for food...you can't go wrong with the steamed vegetables at breakfast and the gajjar khalwa at the dinner buffet. Pizza is okay and the pasta has its moments, if you are craving gluten. More than that and you have to be pretty die-hard about one flavour of curry. I love that you get a big bottle of water in your room every day. And they've just installed a lift, which is super.

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Many thanks for taking the time to write a review from your latest visit. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and were able to make use of our state of the art Gym.

I would also like to take this opportunity to inform you that you may follow us on Twitter (@ProgressivePark) for latest information and access to exclusive offers for future visits.

Stoke-on-Trent, England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

Great value for money. Strong wi-fi and was able to access my business data. The room was sparkling when I saw it first and was kept that way throughout the stay. I was very pleased by their staff and was given personalised care. I was impressed by the food, great variety with good taste. All in all thumbs up.

• Stayed November 2013
ProgressiveParkHotel, Manager at Progressive Park Hotel, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Thank you for the great review about our hotel during your recent stay in Nairobi. It is very pleasing to read such positive feedback regarding our Rooms & Internet Connectivity

I would also like to take this opportunity to inform you that you may follow us on Twitter (@ProgressivePark) for access to exclusive offers for future visits.

Rome, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

Was here with my family, was humbled by the staff friendliness, went out of their way to accommodate for my kids. They serve mainly Indian food, but it is delicious (not too spicy). The rooms are nice and modern with good facilities. Free use of gym and wifi means it is good value for money.

Room Tip: THey are very accommodating of any requests
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
ProgressiveParkHotel, Manager at Progressive Park Hotel, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Thank you for the great review about our hotel during your recent stay in Nairobi. It is extremely encouraging to receive such positive feedback regarding our Service.

Chester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

Progressive park hotel was a delightful experience. The room was of a great standard, modern, clean and comfortable. The staff in the hotel went the extra mile to ensure my stay was as hassle free as possible and there were great amenities such as the free wifi and gym access. The location was perfect for my needs and was in easy access of good restaurants and shops. Overall it was great value and I would not hesitate in recommending PP.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for the great review about our hotel during your recent stay in Nairobi. It is extremely encouraging to receive such positive feedback.

Progressive Park Hotel

Been to Progressive Park Hotel? Share your experiences!