“Good place to stop on the way to the airport” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Al Pasha

Al Pasha
Panari Sky Center, Second Floor | Mombasa Road, Nairobi, Kenya (Nairobi Central Business District)
+25420820603/4
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #289 of 318 Restaurants in Nairobi
Cuisines: International
Neighborhood: Nairobi Central Business District
Neighborhood: Nairobi Central Business District
Tucson, Arizona
“Good place to stop on the way to the airport”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

The restaurant has nice outdoor seating but it is often filled. Indoor seating is dominated by a very loud television. Good quantity of decent food for good value, and I would rate this one higher except for the lout TV and disregard of staff. We asked 3 times to turn down the volume on the TV and it would get quieter for a minute then go back up. We finally noticed almost the entire restaurant staff hanging out around the bar watching the TV - which explains both why service is slow and the TV is so loud. I asked to speak to a manager but none was available.

I have stopped here many times when taking friends to the airport since it is a very convenient place to stop, and this is not the first time I've been annoyed by the loud TV. I will probably try it one more time before I give up on them. If they can get the staff to pay attention to the customers instead of to the tube this could be a really good experience.

I gave average rating for Atmosphere because the outdoor seating is very nice, but indoor not so nice.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

27% Recommend
Lutherville, Maryland
“Reasonable prices, slow but friendly service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

The menu offers many choices and the food was ok, but service is a bit slow. I had falafel (overcooked) that was served with only a few pieces of pita and too little garlic & yoghurt sauce. I am sure if I had asked for more of both I would have received them without an extra charge, but given the late arrival of the original order I did not want to ask. I have marked the service as "average" because it was slow (poor) but friendly (above average).

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
india
“Very cozy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

It is a very cozy and wonderful restaurant. I love the view of the national park from the outside seating. The steak with fries is amazing and they served excellent coktails.

• Visited February 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
kenya
“Nice set up - poor food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2012

the set up and ambiance is very nice, the decor and all that is outside - beware of the chicken wings beware!!! you may end up a permanent washroom visitor for 2 days or in the hospital........