“i really enjoyed spending my time here when we were with my vips from the US. every member enjoyed the dishes served.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Blanco's Lounge & Grill

Improve this listing
Ranked #120 of 341 Restaurants in Nairobi
Cuisines: African
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

everyone here knows the value of the customer. they promised to be here once they are back to this gud land of ours. i aint da one who really enjoyed bt they are the one who amazed me n told me to compare this place and other joints. thats wen i saw the difference.

Visited May 2012

“Sports , Beer and Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

Enjoy weekend sporting, good food and have a cold beer while at it. Time over the weekend just flies by. Its a place you would hang out with friends over a weekend and enjoy your favorite team being trounced or win and you on the other hand either drown your sorrows or celebrate over a beer.

Visited October 2012
“SPORTS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

At Galleria shopping mall, very nice, screens everywhere for sports lovers. Best steak and fries, and sports themed menu. Food is actually really good.

Visited February 2012
Nairobi, Nairobi Area, Kenya
“Great Time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

My wife and I had a great time at this restaurant. The meals are of good propotions and very tasty. I particularly enjoyed the chicken thighs. I also liked that the meals were local (and named in Swahili) with English translations. They have a special hot wine drink. Yes, you heard me right, hot boiled wine. The waiters are very friendly and they advise you on what may or may not work for you. They even provided us a heater because when we were there it was quite chilly. I would definitely recommend this place. Oh, did I mention that the hot wine drink is to die for?

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Nairobi, Nairobi Area, Kenya
“can do better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2012

the service is good, the ambience nice, charming decor however a bit monotonous on the wall pics. had pork chops and lamb. the lamb was really dissapointing however the pork was nice. the presentation of the food however was excellent. if only they could work on the lamb........