“Made our trip!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Africa Veterans Safaris - Day Tours

Africa Veterans Safaris - Day Tours
Collage House, 4flr Koinange Street, Opp. University Way | P.O. Box 3656-00200, Nairobi, Kenya (Nairobi Central Business District)
+254-20-2401831
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #51 of 121 Activities in Nairobi
San Diego, California
“Made our trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2011

This was my first time to Africa. When you go to such a foreign and vast place, you need a guide. Its impossible to find your way without one. We were so lucky to have Martin be ours. His knowledge is great and his personality won us over. He has integrity , is kind and always had our back. We always were safe. If you have any doubts, feel free. Kenya is an incredibly beautiful country and with Martin Mugo from African Veterans Safaris by you, you wont be in a hurry to go back home.

Visited February 2010
NairobiTours, Owner at Africa Veterans Safaris - Day Tours, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
We are so happy to make your trip happen ,thanks very much for this great safari feedback.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
London
“Only had one afternoon spare and they made the most of it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2010

Martin was very helpful and accomodating when our flight was delayed by a day, and allowed us to rechedule at very short notice. Together with his driver Simon, we were taken on a whistlestop tour of the Giraffe Centre, the Nairobi Park Animal Orphanage and a 1.5hr drive about the Nairobi National Park for a mini-safari experience (saw lots of animals, they really knew their way around).

Highly recommend their service; very curteous, informative, punctual and knowledgable, and also excellent value for money. If I ever have the chance to visit Key again, I'll certainly be contacting them to organise another trip. Thanks!

Thanks for the day trip feedback ,we are so happy to read from you and we are extremely happy that you did enjoy your trip with us.
Bangkok
“Simply the Best!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2010

I recently went on a one day personally customzied trip with Martin. It was a great experience and worth all the money. Simon, my personal driver and guide, took me to all the tourist attractions but the most remarkable experience is that I have a chance to hold a baby cheeta and lion in my arms. This is a very special moment in my life that I am so close with these cubs. Moreover, I got a chance to even pat an adult cheeta without any bars in between. Thank you Africa Veterans to make my dreams come true.

hanks very much for writing your review on the trip adviser ,we are happy to learn that you did enjoy your safari with us and make your dream come true.
Claremont, California
“A Fantastic Tour of Nairobi National Park!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2010

While in Nairobi for a week I was fortunate enough to partake in an African Safari at Nairobi National Park. A whole day even, we enjoyed driving around in the Safari van while snapping photos and getting up close and personal with wildlife. Entrance was cheap, and we had a great guide (Martin from www.africaveterans.com - highly recommended!) who took us out for lunch and was very flexible and patient, waiting for the whole crew to snap pictures of this animal or that. The best part about was how close we got to the animals; make sure you bring a camera with good zoom though if you want to get REALLY close. Unfortunately we didn't see any lions, but apparently they are rare in the park and more often spotted in other safaris. A safari is a must see while in Kenya.

Asante Sana / Thank you very much for this day trip feedback ,we are so happy that we made your safari day trip come true. Thanks very much for traveling with us too !

Been to Africa Veterans Safaris - Day Tours? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Africa Veterans Safaris - Day Tours, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.