“Very Relaxing” 4 of 5 stars

+254202022272
Improve this listing
Ranked #135 of 341 Restaurants in Nairobi
Cuisines: European, Italian, International
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Doing business, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya
“Very Relaxing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

Go there to enjoy your drinks and maybe a pizza. Food is no good. But it is a beautiful place to go swim, drink and relax.

Visited September 2012

London, England, United Kingdom
“Disaster!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

On Boxing my family and I went for lunch at Rolf's. The location and setting is simply stunning, but everything else is a disaster!!! The staff took 30 mins to sit us down, 45 mins to take our order, 30 mins later we got our drinks, 1 hour 45 mins later we got our food, it took them 45 mins to bring out all of the food. I ordered a T-Bone steak medium rare, they served it raw. I sent it back, 15mins later the brought it back to me and it was over cooked chewy and impossible to cut with the butter knife (steak knife) they provided me with. The rest of the table was served pasta, more recognisable as mashed potatoes with a lumpy cream sauce. Un-seasoned soup with croutons burnt and dripping in oil, under cooked soggy chips with no ketchup or mayo.

On the whole avoid this place! The waiters are rude and slow, the food if beyond terrible!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Nice place, but keep away from the food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

Excellent atmosphere, great view, loved the bridge. The washrooms were dirty and there was no toilet paper. I asked the waiter if she could provide me with some, she smiled and nodded but nothing happened. After having asked twice two other staff members, I was taken to the manager, who guided me to another washroom with no lock. This resulted in the door being opened as I was washing my hands. The staff were unorganized and unprofessional. The food took forever to arrive and was terrible. I had the variety of cold starters sharing with my parents. A half avocado with a nasty thousand island dressing with some stale shrimps, a frozen paté (the taste was ok) some uninteresting white bread, a greasy salad and some tasteless cappaccio meat. Go there for the atmosphere, the view and the bridge, but don't get tempted to order food there.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Nbo
“Stomach ache”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

We are from nbo, we just had lunch at Rolf's place. My whole family had a stomach ache on the way back. And service was not too sharp. View was splendid. Recommend to play safe on the food.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
nairobi
“Great Food but empties pocket.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

great ambiance, even greater food and Rolf was on hand to make sure that you were having a great time.