“Aging...” 3 of 5 stars

+254202022272
Improve this listing
Ranked #143 of 320 Restaurants in Nairobi
Cuisines: European, Italian, International
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Doing business, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Nairobi
“Aging...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

Outstanding scenery. Restaurant is attractive. I love the bridge when crossing from parking to restaurant.

Food is good. Service poor. (I really dislike poor service). Overall feeling is that it is aging slowly.

My son (11 yrs) and friends loved it. Lots of room to run. Lots of activities.

I would rate just above average.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Nairobi, Kenya
“Amazing food and great ambiance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

What a place. The restaurant serves top quality food and the service is impeccable. Rolf is at hand to give you tips on the best available of imported items but it's all good and caters for all tastes. I will be back and am so glad my friends took me. Not cheap but also very very fair when you think about what you get. It's fine dining at the highest level

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Frankfurt, Germany
“R.I.P Rolf. A homage to a very dear friend.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

Dear Rolf,

I was really saddened this morning when I learned that you left us last night.
How you believed in yourself taught me to believe in myself. How you rose to those heights from your once very humble beginnings taught me that humble beginnings are not a hindrance for one to reach out to the stars and achieve one's ambition. I will forever miss you. May God rest your soul in eternal peace.

Your dear friend.

Visited November 2011
Nairobi
“A relaxing Sunday lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

We decided to have a relaxing lunch at Rolf's Place on a Sunday afternoon and that is exactly what we got. The food was superb and the service friendly we shall definitely be back. The setting is lovely, quite a unique place.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Nairobi, Kenya
“A nice place out of town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

Its a beautiful place tacked out of town from the every day hustle and bustle!! The environment has a country side feel and the beauty of it is crowned by a bridge that you need to cross.

We enjoyed was there for a team building function.

Visited February 2012