Milimani has a number of good points, but an equal number of bad points which they need to rectify. Amongst other things:
- Amazingly friendly and helpful staff
- Reasonably-priced beer and food
- Good atmosphere
- Very Noisy (especially the guard dog who barks all night, and the birds screeching every morning)
- Beds a bit tatty, mozzie nets with A LOT of holes
- Not the cleanest place (especially the showers, some of which were disgusting), needs a bit of an overhaul.
However as a place to crash in Nairobi it's OK and reasonable value (Ksh1,000 [£7] when we went).
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Milimani Backpackers & Safari Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Milimani Backpackers & Safari Centre Hotel Nairobi
- Milimani Backpackers And Safari Centre