We reserved 6 rooms for 12 people. It was a ok stay.
* Breakfast is free with variety of selections.
* The rooms were basic. The sheets are pretty old but clean.
* The internet is not free and pricy.
* Location is safe.
* Water in the bathroom worked pretty good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nairobi is the capital and largest city of Kenya. The city and its surrounding area also form the Nairobi Province. The name "Nairobi" comes from the Maasai phrase Enkare Nyirobi, which translates to "the place of cool waters." However, it is popularly known as the "Green City in theSun." Location: Sentrim Boulevard is located at the end of Nairobi’s Harry Thuku Road, an oasis of peace and quite with beautiful manicured gardens and lawns. There are 70 rooms in 2 stories. The main guest area consists of the reception, lounge area, Restaurant and bar. The Mezzanine floor has the conference facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Sentrim Nairobi Boulevard Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.