“Experience of a Lifetime!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Kenya expresso tours and safaris is a web based travel information center whereby you will get all your requirements fulfilled by its experienced staff at very affordable rates, we offer Nairobi Excursion & Things to do in Nairobi,Masai Mara Safari,amboseli Safari,Tsavo East and West Safari,Lake Nakuru, Lake Naivasha,Samburu Safari.
New Delhi, India
“Experience of a Lifetime!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2015 NEW

I and my wife traveled to Masai with Ket Safari for an experience of a lifetime! We were very concerned about safety (as we witnessed a not so good experience in Nairobi the night we arrived), but when we spoke to Paul, he put all our concerns to rest. The tour driver cum guide who picked us from Nairobi was an amazing person with all detailed knowledge about the park and its residents. It was indeed due to his acumen that we were able to watch all the park residents (including the famous 5 but rhino) in just couple of hours of safari. Most people had been camping since 3 days with no sighting luck! He gave us ample time for photographing. All the bookings were seamlessly done through Ket Safari. We stayed at Sarova Mara Game Camp, a must visit property with great hospitality! The most beautiful part of the trip was watching the sunrise and sunset in the game reserve.

Atlanta, Georgia
3 attraction reviews
“Amazing Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2015 NEW

Our family visited Kenya in March and had a phenomenal time. KET helped us plan the safari so that we could maximize the experience. Paul was extremely responsive during the planning of the trip and Our driver, Francis was friendly, knowledgable and made the safari exactly as we had hoped. He picked us up at our hotel in Narobi (early) and kept us entertained with facts about the country during the drive to Masai Mara. We were able to visit a Masai Village, see the Big 5 and even had "lunch with the gazelle's". The Sarova Mara camp where we stayed was beautiful! Paul helped to get a family tent which was perfect for our needs. I would recommend KET to anyone.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Best experience at the Masaai!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2015 NEW

I visited the Masaai Mara with a group of friends in April and we had the absolute best experience ever. It was everything I imagined it would be. Working with KETS everything was smooth from beginning to end. They picked us up from our hotel in Nairobi and we had an overnight stay at the Ashnil Mara Camp (which was absoluely beautiful). Hopefully you get lucky and get our guide, Patrick. He's been there for years and is very knowledgeable and friendly. He took great care of us and even made a few surprise stops along the way. You will not regret going with KETS. The price we paid for this unforgettable trip was icing on the cake! Highly recommended! If my review makes it seem like everything was over the top perfect....that's because it was. No complaints here.

Visited April 2015
“The best way to go safari”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2015 NEW

Flexible and great, the whole way from ordering to servicing us after we came home. We even had a sick day during the safari, but KET made arrangements so we could swap hotels and that without costs. Our driver (Lucky) Tony was great, took some drives the others didn't so we got to see the big 5 and many more. We went for private tour and Land Rover, I'd say that's vital for the flexibility and comfort. During our couple of weeks stay around Kenya this was definitely the highlight.

Visited February 2015
New York City, New York
“HIGHLIGHT of my entire trip. (and galloping at it's finest)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2015

I came to Kenya with a group of travelers and our safari (and our driver) was by far my favorite part of the trip. Our driver was knowledgable and went ABOVE and beyond his duties to make sure that we were able to see as many animals as possible (including the elusive lions!). Not only that, we had a LARGE group with multiple vehicles and each one and it's accompanying driver was professional (yet fun) and down to earth. They managed all of us spectacularly with no issues. I recommend this company to anyone venturing into the bush in Kenya. We spent the night at Ashnil Mara Camp and AMAZING. Beautiful accommodations...and the kindest staff I have ever come across in the hospitality industry. I can't speak highly enough of KET Safari, the drivers and Ashnil Mara Camp.

Visited March 2015

Been to Kenya Expresso Tours And Safaris? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Kenya Expresso Tours And Safaris, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.