“Amazing Company!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #18 of 122 Activities in Nairobi
More attraction details
Owner description: Kenya expresso tours and safaris is a web based travel information center whereby you will get all your requirements fulfilled by its experienced staff at very affordable rates, we offer Nairobi Excursion & Things to do in Nairobi,Masai Mara Safari,amboseli Safari,Tsavo East and West Safari,Lake Nakuru, Lake Naivasha,Samburu Safari.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 attraction reviews
“Amazing Company!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

Selected this trip based on the TripAdvisor Reviews and was not disappointed. Paul made booking the trip very easy. He was prompt in his responses and gave me lots of details. He even met us at the airport with our guide - great customer service. We did the Amboseli, Lake Nakuru, Masai Mara trip and there is a lot of driving between each park. (bring a pillow) Our driver, Ken, was really safe on the road- not a trait shared by most of the other drivers in Kenya. Ken seemed to have some kind of animal whisperer sense to always get us in the perfect place to see the animal action. (leopards, lions hunting zebra, cheetahs right next to the jeep) Definitely request him if you want an amazing experience. We saw the Big 5 two times over, plus dozens of other animals. You can also add a few extras to the tour- we did the Masai camp and Lake Naivasha boat ride. Both fun, but Lake Naivasha had the best hippo views and waterbirds of the whole trip. Overall: would absolutely recommend everyone book with KET.

Visited October 2013
paul m, Owner at Kenya Expresso Tours And Safaris, responded to this review, January 4, 2014
We feel much humbled by honoring your review.In my case I like to collect various ideas from my clients in order for me to withstand the stiff competition in the market.Through this and also encouragement from my disciplined drivers I am esteemed to give our clients all he best according to our ability.Thank you!Thank you!

San Francisco, California, United States
“Exprerience with KETS”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Not so great. The owner of the company wouldn't accept traveler's checks that we just found out when we arrived in Nairobi. He failed to communicate over a couple of things like this and we ended up wasting time, money, and energy, even though he had enough time (about 2 months prior to our trip date) clarifying things. We ran into some Brits having no problem using traveler's checks in the country. No so straight business practice but our driver, Francis, was a pleasant and patient guy to deal with.

Visited September 2013
paul m, Owner at Kenya Expresso Tours And Safaris, responded to this review, October 19, 2013
We thank you for your review as this helps us to know where we fell short and work on avoiding such scenarios. However, our payments terms and conditions are well explained on our website, but glad that your safari was great.
Durgapur, India
9 attraction reviews
“An excellent experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

On 29th of August I had been to Nairobi with my family & KET safaris organised two tours for me. The trip to NAKURU & MASAIMARA was superb & excellent. Paul the owner is a very professional & competent person. His coordination, arrangement, helpful attitude everything is excellent to us. We are overwhelmed with the treatment. His driver guide Dunkan was also excellent with an always smiling face. The tour to AMBOSOLI was also very good regarding arrangement. But the driver guide here was not exactly..... Anyway that is definitely not a fault of Paul. Overall KET is excellent.

Visited September 2013
We thank you Amit for your review on your safaris. We are glad that you enjoyed both the safaris despite the second driver being not up to the standards that you want, but this allows us to improve on our services in the field in terms of guides'/drivers' services.
Thank you again!!
Lund, Sweden
10 attraction reviews
“Helpful, friendly and good value for money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Took a tour to Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru. We got a big vehicle for ourselves and a nice guide who made sure we saw as many animals as possible.
The company is reliable and good to do deal with. I had planned a second tour with them but had to cancel it. KET returned the whole deposit to my bank account and were friendly and understanding about my situation.

Visited January 2013
Thank you Karin for your safari review and it is good that we met your needs and you had a great safari. We will be delighted if you choose to travel with us again in the future.
Thank again!
Toronto
6 attraction reviews
“Adventure of a life time!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

Just got back with my safari with KET which had been in the planning for months with Paul, the owner.

I'll start off by saying that I ask a lot of questions when planning a trip and although Paul was prompt in his responses, he was not necessarily thorough in his answers to the level I was comfortable with and sometimes missed answering some questions altogether. I attribute this to how busy Paul is rather than anything else. This made me a little hesitant early on but seeing all the good reviews on Trip Advisor, my group decided to go ahead book with KET.

I will say I have no regrets, my group and I had an amazing time and everything went according to plan. We transferred a portion of the cost by wire transfer to KET at the time of booking and Paul confirmed receipt of the deposit promptly. We then paid the balance upon arrival in Nairobi and meeting with Paul on the day we were to start our safari.

That's the business side with Paul and KET. Now onto our guide/driver George. George was simply awesome in every way. He was always prompt, had a great personality and sense of humour and very accommodating of the groups needs. He has great knowledge about the parks and animals and he has eagle eyes when it comes to spotting animals, we came away seeing the big 5, the migration and then some! I had told George when we met that photography was very important for me so i would need his help to find the best angles for shots, manouveur the vehicle factoring in the direction light was coming from etc. and George did not have to be reminded even once. He even stopped the engine so vibrations from the engine would not affect the shots and would stop and let me know when there were particularly interesting scenery/vistas to photograph. If you go with KET definitely consider asking for George, you won't be disappointed! :)

So to summarise, even though booking process left me slightly wanting, it all turned out great and I guess and I just had to have faith that Paul and KET would sort out the details and they did :)

Visited September 2013
We thank you for your review and glad that your safari experience was great. Your driver George will be delighted to know that you enjoyed his services.
Thank you again!

Been to Kenya Expresso Tours And Safaris? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Kenya Expresso Tours And Safaris, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.