stayed here a couple of times during our trip as it is handy for the airport. first night we were on floor 3 deluxe room overlooking the park. Very comfortable but really not worth the extra money because 2nd time we were in a standard room on 4th floor with city view. this room had a small balcony (i think all 4th floor rooms do) and a much more interesting view. the room had slightly fewer ameneties like only a shower not a bath and it seemed a little "tired" compared to the deluxe room but was still comfortable.
food was delicious and the restaurant and bar area very comfortable with a lovely outside area. Staff were extremely friendly and couteous. would stay here again
- Also Known As:
- Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi Hotel
- Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ole Sereni is a premium wildlife resort strategically located just off the Mombasa road overlooking the Nairobi National Game Park. Centrally positioned between the international airport and the city center, this is the only hotel bordering the wilds of the National Park. Ole Sereni offers all comforts and services to the business as well as leisure travelers and enjoys proximity to the central business district, international organizations, financial institutions, government offices and industrial area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Otel, Tingo, HotelsClick, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.