We recently spent 4 nights at this hotel, and found it very convenient for the international airport, though Wilson whilst close can take quite a while on a busy traffic morning! We liked the rooms on both the park side and the city side, and surpisingly with the massive road construction on the city side we were not bothered by noise.
The food was good and the general standard of service excellent, the only exception being the archaic and incredibly long winded check in and check out, also the dreadfully slow service in the bar at lunch times. This can you can almost forgive as it is all accompanied with a huge smile
- Also Known As:
- Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi Hotel
- Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ole Sereni is a premium wildlife resort strategically located just off the Mombasa road overlooking the Nairobi National Game Park. Centrally positioned between the international airport and the city center, this is the only hotel bordering the wilds of the National Park. Ole Sereni offers all comforts and services to the business as well as leisure travelers and enjoys proximity to the central business district, international organizations, financial institutions, government offices and industrial area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelsClick, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.