The hotel is quite nice and conveniently located near the airport. On the downside, the rooms don't offer all amenities that you would expect like toothpaste and toothbrush. And more importantly, after checking into the hotel; a day later I was stopped by a security guard asking me harshly where I thought I was going and when I explained I was staying there, I was given a blank stare. Then later on that night I got a call from reception saying I needed to identify myself. I took a few minutes in my room to cool down then went to reception and within a minute the person there managed to find a copy of my booking and all over sudden the mood changed.I don't know if this happened because I am Kenyan and maybe they thought only 'Mzungus' can afford to stay there or just mere negligence.Either way, never again. Adios Ole-Sereni!
- Also Known As:
- Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi Hotel
- Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ole Sereni is a premium wildlife resort strategically located just off the Mombasa road overlooking the Nairobi National Game Park. Centrally positioned between the international airport and the city center, this is the only hotel bordering the wilds of the National Park. Ole Sereni offers all comforts and services to the business as well as leisure travelers and enjoys proximity to the central business district, international organizations, financial institutions, government offices and industrial area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Tingo, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.