I must say the location is fantastic,..first time round we had buffet sunday lunch ,while enjoying the beautiful view of the park which was beautiful.To my surprise after paying my bill in cash i was not given back my change.i inquired from the waiter who was serving us WHAT HAPPENED TO MY CHANGE .To be replied that the hotel does not give back change in coin.I just could not believe this.The manager was advised of my fury and also comfirmed NO CHANGE IN COINS.He was going to complementary us with a cup of tee.My second time round was in August for massage and lunch.the same thing happened again NO CHANGE IN COINS.I was going to give a tip or even leave the change,I JUST COULD NOT BELIEVE IT WAS HAPPENING TO US FOR THE SECOND TIME, Please do not come with search an excuse in a 5star hotel.i have been to many hotels in the world. This is my first time to hear that a hotel does to give change in coins.I would kindly want to know if this is the hotel policy.
- Also Known As:
- Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi Hotel
- Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ole Sereni is a premium wildlife resort strategically located just off the Mombasa road overlooking the Nairobi National Game Park. Centrally positioned between the international airport and the city center, this is the only hotel bordering the wilds of the National Park. Ole Sereni offers all comforts and services to the business as well as leisure travelers and enjoys proximity to the central business district, international organizations, financial institutions, government offices and industrial area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelsClick, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.