I stayed at the hotel from 17/08/13 & checked out on 19/08/13.
I contacted reception prior to my stay & spoke to Andrew who palmed me off to Reservation where Titus was a bit more helpful.
I resorted to booking through my travel agent in the end as it seemed easier.
My lovely appointed room on the 3rd floor overlooked the watering hole.
Despite Babysitting been included in their services, I was informed by housekeeping/reception of no such service.
On my last evening, Shadrack overheard my suggestion & promptly advised of availability of a sitter should one request in advance????
I was confused as to whether it is an offered service or not.
The Sunday Buffet was SPECTACULAR!!!
Children under 10 eat for free which is a great incentive for families.
Some staff were a bit over familiar for my liking.
I may be a fellow Kenyan, but I'm still a paying customer.
Overall experience was good.
I would stay at Ole Sereni again.
- Also Known As:
- Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi Hotel
- Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ole Sereni is a premium wildlife resort strategically located just off the Mombasa road overlooking the Nairobi National Game Park. Centrally positioned between the international airport and the city center, this is the only hotel bordering the wilds of the National Park. Ole Sereni offers all comforts and services to the business as well as leisure travelers and enjoys proximity to the central business district, international organizations, financial institutions, government offices and industrial area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.