I recently held a short conference at Ole Sereni and I must say that the entire team was fantastic; professional, courteous, helpful, and very friendly.
Everyone we met went out of their way to make sure that all of the participant's needs were met. On the final day when I realized that a guest was having a birthday I asked the restaurant staff to help me with a surprise. They looked high and low to find a bottle of sparkling apple juice (even though I had given them the easy out of using soda water and juice) because I said that it would be a better surprise. I selected a few mini cakes and they didn't want to let me leave without making sure that they were nicely arranged on the plate.
Excellent customer service!
- Also Known As:
- Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi Hotel
- Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ole Sereni is a premium wildlife resort strategically located just off the Mombasa road overlooking the Nairobi National Game Park. Centrally positioned between the international airport and the city center, this is the only hotel bordering the wilds of the National Park. Ole Sereni offers all comforts and services to the business as well as leisure travelers and enjoys proximity to the central business district, international organizations, financial institutions, government offices and industrial area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelsClick, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.