Stayed a few nights at Ole Sereni, and I was pleasantly surprised! I's quite close to the airport, therefore quite convenient for anyone looking for a short stay. I found it quite luxurious looking for an airport hotel. The staff were friendly and courteous. What made the hotel was the view of the National Park. It was quite beautiful! There's free WiFi, and breakfast was included too. The breakfast buffet was amazing, but the dinner service was only so-so. Also, the service at dinner was lacking, there was never anyone around to take my order. Another bad quality about the hotel was that the towels were frayed and were stained throughout my stay. The curtains were also quite frayed and old. Overall, it was quite a nice hotel and I would recommend it for a short stay.
- Also Known As:
- Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi Hotel
- Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ole Sereni is a premium wildlife resort strategically located just off the Mombasa road overlooking the Nairobi National Game Park. Centrally positioned between the international airport and the city center, this is the only hotel bordering the wilds of the National Park. Ole Sereni offers all comforts and services to the business as well as leisure travelers and enjoys proximity to the central business district, international organizations, financial institutions, government offices and industrial area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Tingo, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.