This hotel is only 15-30 minutes, depending on the traffic, from both airports. So it is handy as a stop over, for a night. It is a popular choice with flight and cabin staff, who appear keen to 'let their hair down', after a long haul flight. The rooms are ok, nothing special, but ok. The food is reasonable and served inside or out, also in the bar as well. The hotel is keen on it's large screens for music and sport coverage....so not a quiet option for a drink! The hotel overlooks the National Park and we did see a few Zebra, from the bedroom window. It would not be my choice for anything longer than one night, but is fine if your flight arrives late or leaves early in the morning.
- Also Known As:
- Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi Hotel
- Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ole Sereni is a premium wildlife resort strategically located just off the Mombasa road overlooking the Nairobi National Game Park. Centrally positioned between the international airport and the city center, this is the only hotel bordering the wilds of the National Park. Ole Sereni offers all comforts and services to the business as well as leisure travelers and enjoys proximity to the central business district, international organizations, financial institutions, government offices and industrial area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.