I use the Ole Sereni frequently for business. During my last visit we saw an amazing sight thanks to Shadrack Wawire! He called us (my wife and I) at 7 a.m. to tell us to look out the window. We opened the curtain and there was an amazing gathering of giraffes, zebra, ostriches and antelopes at the water hole! It was a great visit.
Other than that, the service and staff are great! Very friendly staff and a great breakfast. Try the braised lamb shank when you're there!
PS: Unfortunately all I had was my cell phone for a photo but if you zoom in you'll see some of the water hole "customers"!
- Also Known As:
- Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi Hotel
- Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ole Sereni is a premium wildlife resort strategically located just off the Mombasa road overlooking the Nairobi National Game Park. Centrally positioned between the international airport and the city center, this is the only hotel bordering the wilds of the National Park. Ole Sereni offers all comforts and services to the business as well as leisure travelers and enjoys proximity to the central business district, international organizations, financial institutions, government offices and industrial area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.