We stopped here for one night at the start of our trip and for us, the hotel was superb. We flew into Nairobi in the evening, and the hotel was a perfect stopping off point for the evening. Outside of the city proper and close the airport, sits on the border of the Nairobi National Park.
We were greeted at the door by efficient porters and handed a glass of fresh mango juice in reception while our check-in was being sorted.
Rooms were large and well-decorated and equipped, and ours at least was very clean.
Breakfast was a large buffet with a chef cooking certain items fresh on demand. Also, considering many reviews say there are no animals by the hotel, we were lucky enough to see giraffe and impala grazing nearby whilst we ate our breakfast, so I think it just depends on your luck!
Overall, a good choice for us.
- Also Known As:
- Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi Hotel
- Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ole Sereni is a premium wildlife resort strategically located just off the Mombasa road overlooking the Nairobi National Game Park. Centrally positioned between the international airport and the city center, this is the only hotel bordering the wilds of the National Park. Ole Sereni offers all comforts and services to the business as well as leisure travelers and enjoys proximity to the central business district, international organizations, financial institutions, government offices and industrial area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.