This hotel is 15 minutes from the airport; thus no need to endure the horrid Nairobi traffic longer than necessary. It is a busy and safe hotel with travellers from around the world. This hotel is next to Nairobi National park, so the views are lovely from rooms on that side, or if you have dinner or drinks at the hotel restaurant and lounge. However, unless you like to sleep on a board, the beds are terribly uncomfortable and the showers could use a renovation.
- Also Known As:
- Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi Hotel
- Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ole Sereni is a premium wildlife resort strategically located just off the Mombasa road overlooking the Nairobi National Game Park. Centrally positioned between the international airport and the city center, this is the only hotel bordering the wilds of the National Park. Ole Sereni offers all comforts and services to the business as well as leisure travelers and enjoys proximity to the central business district, international organizations, financial institutions, government offices and industrial area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Tingo, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.