Close to the airport with clean rooms yet a few flaws. The check in takes forever, BOTH times that we checked in, even if there is only one person in front of you or the first time we were the only persons checking in after flying for two days! I was served a glass of juice in a broken glass, etc. simple things that need correcting / attention. Stayed here twice once upon arrival to Kenya and right before departure. The first time we were on the 1st floor and the internet worked in our room, the second time on the 3rd floor and it did not work in our room. We went downstairs for a snack one night and signed for the coffee and cake although the waitress could not explain the bill, once back in the room and undressed ready for bed due to an early flight they called and said you can not bill anything to your room from the restaurant so my husband had to get dressed and go back downstairs and pay for the snack. I mentioned this when we checked out and was told that was not correct we could have billed the charge to the room and that they made a mistake. Our wake up call was 15 minutes late and our breakfast we ordered the night before was about 15 minutes late, was not hot and missing some of the order. The first time we stayed there we had breakfast downstairs and it was good, the staff was nice but there were just too many little things that need attention. It is very well located and would stay there again as so easy to get to and from the airport but this time will set my own alarm!
- Also Known As:
- Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi Hotel
- Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ole Sereni is a premium wildlife resort strategically located just off the Mombasa road overlooking the Nairobi National Game Park. Centrally positioned between the international airport and the city center, this is the only hotel bordering the wilds of the National Park. Ole Sereni offers all comforts and services to the business as well as leisure travelers and enjoys proximity to the central business district, international organizations, financial institutions, government offices and industrial area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelsClick, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.