We stayed at this hotel for a few days Rand R after a grueling trip overland from Egypt and found it excellent the staff are super friendly without being too intrusive. The rooms are clean and the ones overlooking the park are very restful you can't imagine that you are so close to a capital city. The food is very varied Indian Fusion and western all cooked in the open kitchen.
The park is just outside your room I didn't see any animals apart from ostrich but am assured that they do come to the water hole nearby. All in all a great hotel I would certainly come back whenever I am in nairobi
- Also Known As:
- Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi Hotel
- Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ole Sereni is a premium wildlife resort strategically located just off the Mombasa road overlooking the Nairobi National Game Park. Centrally positioned between the international airport and the city center, this is the only hotel bordering the wilds of the National Park. Ole Sereni offers all comforts and services to the business as well as leisure travelers and enjoys proximity to the central business district, international organizations, financial institutions, government offices and industrial area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.