A wonderful hotel, the staff always go out of their way to be helpful.
The food is excellent, especially the buffets and great value for money.
The gym is wonderful and the massage after a real treat!
The only slight negative for me is that there is no bath only a shower although it is a walk in shower that is easily big enough for 2!
The hotel is set on the edge of a game reserve with the restaurant and pool areas in prime viewing position and the introduction of a new watering hole should mean more animals to watch.
Well worth a visit.
- Also Known As:
- Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi Hotel
- Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ole Sereni is a premium wildlife resort strategically located just off the Mombasa road overlooking the Nairobi National Game Park. Centrally positioned between the international airport and the city center, this is the only hotel bordering the wilds of the National Park. Ole Sereni offers all comforts and services to the business as well as leisure travelers and enjoys proximity to the central business district, international organizations, financial institutions, government offices and industrial area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.