Stayed here in October 2012. Hotel is located close to the airport, so you avoid the terrible Nairobi traffic on your way in. Means that for traveling into the city you have to have a lot of patience. Traffic jams can be enormous. Hotel is nice, former US Embassy. Right next to the Nairobi National Park. Woke up with views of grazing antelopes and beautiful birds. Food in the restaurant is okay, but nothing special. Service, both in restaurant and bar, can be very slow. But hey, you've got a great view to kill time.
- Also Known As:
- Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi Hotel
- Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ole Sereni is a premium wildlife resort strategically located just off the Mombasa road overlooking the Nairobi National Game Park. Centrally positioned between the international airport and the city center, this is the only hotel bordering the wilds of the National Park. Ole Sereni offers all comforts and services to the business as well as leisure travelers and enjoys proximity to the central business district, international organizations, financial institutions, government offices and industrial area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelsClick, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.