The room was great but relatively small. It was however nice decorated and it had all essential things that you could need, inclusive AC.
The food in the outside bar was very nice and tasty but the service was very slow. I had to ask quite a few times before I could order and it took at least thirty minutes before the food, I only ordered toasts, to come.
The breakfast was lovely and tasty.
If you have an early flight, choose this hotel, it only takes you 15 minutes to the airport.
- Also Known As:
- Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi Hotel
- Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ole Sereni is a premium wildlife resort strategically located just off the Mombasa road overlooking the Nairobi National Game Park. Centrally positioned between the international airport and the city center, this is the only hotel bordering the wilds of the National Park. Ole Sereni offers all comforts and services to the business as well as leisure travelers and enjoys proximity to the central business district, international organizations, financial institutions, government offices and industrial area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelsClick, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.