I stayed one night at the Ole Sereni at the recommendation of my travel agency, True Africa. I needed a place to stay while waiting for a flight to Addis the late the next day. True Africa arranged for all my transfers and lodging and everything went very smoothly. The hotel is very nice, modern and the public rooms are beautifully decorated. Front desk service was very good and the restaurant was excellent. I spend most of the late morning and afternoon on their veranda overlooking the park. Don't expect much in the way of wildlife viewing however. I only saw one antelope and an ostrich in the distance. The Ole Sereni is a bit expensive, but its location , nice rooms, and good restaurant make it a very pleasant stay for people flying in or out of Kenyatta airport.
- Also Known As:
- Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi Hotel
- Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ole Sereni is a premium wildlife resort strategically located just off the Mombasa road overlooking the Nairobi National Game Park. Centrally positioned between the international airport and the city center, this is the only hotel bordering the wilds of the National Park. Ole Sereni offers all comforts and services to the business as well as leisure travelers and enjoys proximity to the central business district, international organizations, financial institutions, government offices and industrial area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Olotels, Agoda, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.