If you're just passing through Nairobi airport and don't want to deal with the traffic and go into the city then you'll probably consider this place. There isn't much choice in the way of airport hotels near Jomo Kenyatta and this is reckoned to be the best of the bunch. It's an expensive but safe option with big clean rooms. Ask for a view over the park and you might see a buck if you're lucky. Check in can take ages. There are hookers in the bar.
- Also Known As:
- Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi Hotel
- Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ole Sereni is a premium wildlife resort strategically located just off the Mombasa road overlooking the Nairobi National Game Park. Centrally positioned between the international airport and the city center, this is the only hotel bordering the wilds of the National Park. Ole Sereni offers all comforts and services to the business as well as leisure travelers and enjoys proximity to the central business district, international organizations, financial institutions, government offices and industrial area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Tingo, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.