We recently stayed at the Ole Sereni hotel in Kenya following a friend’s recommendation and the entire experience was fantastic! The hotel itself is conveniently located for the airport, downtown Nairobi, as well as many well-known attractions, such as the David Sheldrick elephant orphanage, the giraffe sanctuary, the Kazuri bead factory, Masai markets and the former home, now museum of Karen Blixen. The hotel itself is completely unique, being situated on the edge of a Game Reserve yet within a capital city. We had a room facing out to the national park, which was very pleasant, with wonderful views of a myriad of animals in their natural environment. The hotel has excellent security, the staff are friendly and helpful, and the décor relaxing and elegant with a subtle African theme. We particularly enjoyed the fine artwork that can be found throughout the hotel and the grounds. The pool and terraces are stunning – the perfect spot to sit and enjoy a gin and tonic while watching the game. The facilities such as the gym and health club are also first-rate - which is a good thing because the food is so good a daily trip to the gym is obligatory! The breakfast was included with our room rate and was one of the best hotel breakfasts we've ever had. We dined on several occasions at the award-winning hotel restaurant and were always impressed. We wholeheartedly recommend this place to anyone planning to stay in Nairobi – you would be hard pressed to find a better all-round hotel in this city than the Ole Sereni.
- Also Known As:
- Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi Hotel
- Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ole Sereni is a premium wildlife resort strategically located just off the Mombasa road overlooking the Nairobi National Game Park. Centrally positioned between the international airport and the city center, this is the only hotel bordering the wilds of the National Park. Ole Sereni offers all comforts and services to the business as well as leisure travelers and enjoys proximity to the central business district, international organizations, financial institutions, government offices and industrial area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Tingo, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.